SAU Community

Power FC vs Super AFC II

I've done a few very minor mods to my 95 gtst (ie exhaust, pod filter w/cold air etc) and before i go much further i was wondering about upgrading the computer in the car. I've heard that its a good idea to at least get the SAFCII and get it tuned to make the most of any mods to your car.

I was wondering what the advantages/disadvantages of buying a new computer (power FC) over the SAFCII?? I know the PFC is a lot more expensive, is it overkill unless i'm planning on upgrading the turbo etc etc any time soon??

Any information regarding the 2 (or a different product if there is one that might be better suited to the job??) would be much appreciated.

I'm still new to the skyline world so trying to figure out best line of attack to try and get around 200 - 210kw

Cheers

sweet, not planning on the turbo just yet...the purchase of the skyline a month ago pretty much exhausted the money, plus i'm 23 and the insurance companies keep laughing at me :D

At the moment just thinking of a boost controller, maybe bigger intercooler (cause it can't hurt) and of course the PFC or SAFC (whichever seems like the best idea)

thanks for the info