SAU Community

Questions about how to Buy a R34 GT-T

hello prople, im new to here.

I live in sydney, and now im thinking of buy a R34GTT,,, just a 5speed. with no mods,,, under 40000kms,,,,, can any one tell me like what sort of price am i looking at? And are there any thing i should be really carful about when buy the car? coz until now, i had 2 cars,, all new from dealer,, never deal with private 2nd hand cars....

Being 5 speed you will be paying more then for a auto, due to it being a import and the manual version being more desirable. Finding them with low Kms isnt hard as they are not very old at all. Prices you are looking at would be 32-38 depending on condition, kms, mods etc. Dont listen to people who say you cant get them for under 35K as i have seen them being sold for 32K numerous times as not many people who have 35K would buy an imported turbo car (unless your a skylines enthusiast), so owners get desperate to sell. If the owner is advertising more then 37K for a stocker r34 then he/she is dreaming, im sorry but i see stock r34s advertised for 42K sometimes......right.... ill take 3.

thax for that,, just thinking,, if a r34 for price like 32k,,,,,,,, what kind of condition am i looking at? a trashed box? or for 32k i can still get one in good condition which i mean with out have to go to big services and have parts replaced....

I was watching prices for quite a few months before buying mine. Usually good 34s can be seen advertised for 35ish but they never really sell at this price as there isn't exactly a large market for them.

You could get one through an importer for around $30k for an excellent condition one but you would want to make sure you could get compliance first.

I wouldn't think any are worth more than $40k unless very heavily modded.

My 2c.