SAU Community

Looking for an R33 in Perth!

KLowN

save up the extra 4 - 5G now instead of spending 10 G later down the track doing a conversion which may end up half assed......

For the extra 2 or 3 months of saving now will be saving you an extra 6 - 7 months down the track....

hey bam,

i know the place... i see you guys there alot.

next time i drive by i should drop in and say hi instead of just driving by and making a noise :D

anyway... sorry to hijack... but i woulld say to hold on until you are finished.

there is no point in getting a gst auto and then spending ALOT of money to get a conversion... that is if you are after performance i may add though.

my 2cw

Nate, havent seen u in ages mate :D come on down next time and say hi if u see PIMPIN out front, if not its just my mates :D look out for a yellow 34 as well its eriktufa from these forums ;)

i have a non turbo R33 and trust me mate..

1: u will be lucky to find an R33 n/a for 11 thousand...

2. u will be lucky to find a GOOD one for that :D

3. insurance is still quite costly... (im paying up around 2000 a year for mine!! - although im going to review that and get some other quotes b4 i renew it this year)

good luck with the hunt tho mate!

k cheers man, ill let ya kno how the one on sat goes, coz im goin to look at one that was advertised for 13k i hope i can get it for 11 or maybe even 10 :D:P.....bit of wishful thinkin never hurt no one :D

2k? *** i cant afford insurance, ill just have to go without for a while :D

Mate if you buy the car - and dont insure it straight away while your driving it ...

Well then my friend you are what we refer to as a DUMBASS

If you cant afford the costs associated to the car DONT buy it.... whats the rush

hey IMACUL8, fair call, but go easy on the dude, he is young and doesnt know alot (trust me i know :D)

but yes as imacul8 was saying if u cant afford the insurance dont buy the car, im only running third party which is $600 a year should be cheaper for an n/a, but baisc im always worry about my car, so i make sure too not follow to close etc just so i dont hit anyone :D

It is possible to get a r33 skyline for that price, but like people have been saying if you want a man and turbo, it might be worth whill to save alittle bit more and get yourself a gts-t.

I know its ****ing crap, trust me i almost gave up looking for a skyline and was looking at a 180sx but then i found one for sale in my price range, and very good condtion :D; so maybe wait abit and something might come up and worth comes to worth get urself a 180sx or s13

mike

i'v got a N/A skyline an it's still a fun an grate cars to drive, there's a few times i thought shit wish i had a turbo right now (traffic light grand prix ect :P) but most of the time in day to day driving i'm not really fussed about not having a turbo, there's speed limits to follow :P (as much as they suck)

dont get my wrong, i'd love to have a turbo! but i'm in the same boat running costs an the insurance for a turbo P platter is crazy! :freak: i'll probably wait till in my 20's an insurance is a lil less an i'm earring more money be4 i get some thing with a turbo

i'll just stick a nos bottle in for now, have some fun with that :burnout:

ps. if ya think ya wont be able it keep up in a sauwa cruise coz they all have crazy bombed out turbos, don’t! coz i manage to keep up ok, i get eaten in a straight line but whoop oh, round corners an twisty road ya catch up easy... just find a good navigator! :P

gts4_fun ahaha right on bra!! :P

i manage to keep up with the turbos to an extent aswell... on straights if they gun it ure stuffed but generally people drive at a "certain" speed whether its the speed limit ... (or not)... but yeah, they dont constantly plant it and do insane speeds everywhere they go :P

its ok i got me a GTS YAY!! its a auto, and it only cost me $10500. i will have enuff for insurance, considerin i got another month and a bit till my birthday.

nah i dont think its a good idea to get a turbo for ur first car n e ways, so ima wait till im about 19 or so b4 i upgrade to a gtst :D

but yer, i got it now, so hopefully ill be cummin on a cruise in the next couple of months....yay!

look forward to cruisin with uz all....

:bananaman :bananaman :bananaman :bananaman :bananaman LOOK AT HIM DANCE :0D

ciao