SAT

10am: Doors open for Customers/Spectators

12pm: Driving events*

5pm: Doors close for Customers/Spectators

SUN

10am: Doors open for Customers/Spectators

12pm: Driving events*

5.30pm: Doors close for Customers/Spectators

Not much info i know but still....im gonna make sure im there for the driving events at 12...better get going soon.

Yea joe, I agree.

Was cramped for space, Bluddy loud with everyone trying to outdo each other and the driving events couldn't have been any further away if they tried.

The Khana I saw looked a bit mickey mouse with not much scope for ,Ahh, ermm, free expression :mad:

Was some nice lines on display and in the carpark tho, so that pleased me .

Ken

PHATT 300zx was funny today, he let rip on the motorkhana strip!! that and the speedworks R34 were the highlights

other than that, same old shit really. someone needs to do something different in perth. stagea/chasers look promising under the new import scheme!!

I think gradenko left something out.

got rice?

i mean cmon, as if excels arent slow enough, add 300kg of stereo and body kit, how about some stripes, oh yeah, excessive neons, then youve got yourself a car, as AW11 put it 500 ricepower.

although, there were a few nice cars, i liked the women, i mean stereo stand.

But on a more positive note...SilviaWA won the "Perth's Hottest Club" award. Not too bad for the 1st time out. We had a heap of fun, did ALL the events etc etc. I was suprised that more of the show and shine entrants did not do the driving events and dyno. I always thought cars were meant to be driven.

Drank a lot of beer on Saturday night into the wee hours of Sunday morning hehe.

:D

Adam, where did you get those figures from? From what I remember, it went something like this for the SilviaWA boys:

Me - 159hp (have major fueling and boost control issues at the moment, so ran car at near stock boost)

Justin - 219hp

Patrick - 259hp

Michael - 198hp

Michael - 180hp

Josh - 165hp

The figures were not all that great but everyone seemed to be down on previous runs at other dyno dynamics dyno's.

And it is all very well and good to have 400hp etc, but if you cant get the power down, or drive it, or beat someone on the track with 1/2 the horsepower that you have...what is the use? I am over all the "my d1ck is bigger than your's" when it comes to dyno stuff.

At the end of the day track times count, not dyno sheets.

I agree that track/drags is where it counts

but I also think a good dyno shootout is well worth the effort, since they do split it down to catagories so each car is fairly comparative (apart from lil R Rated cars) and is all fair

was the yellow R33 a Fibrevisdion effort or something?? Coz I was standing behind the dude from fb and when they go 322bhp he got all happy and giddy, and he and that guy with the s14 started congratulating each other..!?

I didn't think they tuned?? Hence Fibrevision??

Or am I just f*kn stupid??

...don't say anything actually :)