Full 3inch exhaust including ceramic dump pipe

Upgrade R33 turbo

Plazmaman FMIC

Boost controller

HKS BOV

GTR centre console

GTR gauges with NISMO 260km/h speedo

NISMO Strut

Pioneer head deckwith Alpine speakers...

Apexi turbo timer

quiktrak alarm valued at $2400

POD filter (also have original airbox)

The best thing about the car is the GTR INLET MANIFOLD on RB20... lots of $$ spent on this job... Awsome top end power....

Car has got 79000 on the clock, these are original km's as car was a private import.

Now for what I am after... The car is currently for sale on carsales for $19 200. I want to get something a bit cheaper, pay off some debts and get my finances soughted. So I would be interested in a swap too.

PM me for more details if you interested, but no time wasters please. I can arrange high res pics for any interstate interest...

Cheers all

Michael

Hey mate

Thanks! Did you get the Supra?

Also, while i am at it... thought I would put an offer out there for everyone! If anyone here passes this on to someone they know friend/family etc. and the person they pass it onto ends up buying the car for $19 000 or more I will give you $500 cash for finding me a buyer! There has to be a clear link for me to see from you to the buyer!!

hey dude just seeing if ur interested in swapin a 180 for ur r33...or there abouts

have a look at my thread in hte for sale section under 180sx_dogg

shit loads of mods

cheers Adam

Hey mate

Just so you know, Its actually a 32 not 33....

I am more than happy to sell to interstate buyer but don't want the hassle of trading/buying interstate... If you manage to sell your 180 get in contact with me and we can talk....

by the way that is a very nice 180 you have there shouldn't be to hard to sell... good luck!