SAU Community

Officer Pettiet - knox TMU - TOTAL WANKER

JAPCAB

This wanker has already had 1 of his houses burned down, hopefully hes current one will get burned down 2, with him still in it!!!

I have personally seen this **** when i have driven around knox in my gfriends car, and he desirves to get the shit smacked out of him

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If modifications were not so strict here I personally think the situation would ease. Why can punishment be limited to drivers causing a hazard to other people with the manner in which there car is being driven. The import car scene has some of the safest drivers I have seen on the roads, good clear signals, safe distance between cars etc. :)

If a car has something that is absolutely detrimental to the safety of its driver and other people, it should be defected. What about all the vehicles with one or no brake lights? Why so many? :mad:

Don't get me started on unmarked Police cars and speed traps! :rant:

well the only thing the VIC laws have done.. is create the impression that all cops do is enforce traffic laws, and the real crime goes unpunished. And the "Us" vs "Them" attitude. Its a bit silly.

i think if his house was in fact burnt down by somebody thats a little harsh.. no wonder he has a vendetta against car owners. Wouldn't you??

hes a fkn jerk - period. All he does is defect people non stop, pulling over cars driving around normally. He even has a pole that he keeps with him so he can check if the car is too low. If you ask me there are far better things the police can be doing than going around defecting cars, its a total waste of police time and a revenue raising scheme. And people wonder why police response times are so crap?? its because pettiet is too busy defecting some import driver for no reason

When you get pulled over, pull out a Dictaphone and say you have had trouble with the police in this area before blal blah, and that you wish to record the happenings.   Watch how they change their tune.

The problem with this is if you come across a good police officer who was only going to give you a warning, when you pull the dictophone out and start recording he'll do EVERYTHING by the book and fine you!

i think if his house was in fact burnt down by somebody thats a little harsh.. no wonder he has a vendetta against car owners. Wouldn't you??

No way is that harsh when talking about this prick. He deserved getting his house burnt down and everything that is yet to come. People who haven't yet encounted Pettiet simply don't understand how much of a bastard this guy is.

If he see's an import driving at the speed limit going in the opposite direction he'll do a u-turn and hunt them down, even if it means putting his sirens on and running a red light.

He'll pull over any and every import he can. When asked "why don't you defect all the cars covered in rust with headlights/tail lights not working" he simply said "I hate imports and I hate P plates".

The sooner this arsehole gets the sack the better!!

Chinese water torture but replace the dripping water with BOV :)

**Edit... Did not know his son was killed by some P plater. I'm sure if your kid went down the same way you would have a pretty big chip on your shoulder also. I was friends with a girl that was killed on Lygon street in the mid 90's (this did not make me hate all young drivers or hot cars but I do understand his concern, it is such a tragic way to lose a life, even though being a prick is not called for in most cases) It's sad in many ways and I think if I ever do get jacked by him I will wear it on the chin and get over it. Defect anit the end of the world and if he does stop some lead foot pimple face mowing some inocent down (he does frequent the wanker cruze meets by the sounds of it) then in a round about way that's ok with me.

He was up to his old tricks again today, yet this time at Stud Park. I saw him hassle two guys with their bonnets up. One Silvia, one 180. He parked smack bang in the middle of the area that you drive around to the other side of Red Rooter, next to Super Steap. He also did some "formal Paper work", man I'd hat to be pulled over by him.

Mate, i've got an epa notice for my exhaust, and its fully legal in terms of DB limit.

Its just the TMU throwing around thier weight and wasting governments money and time.

And now i have to waste my time, my money to clear their "assumption" that my car isnt legal based on thier well honed "EAR"

And the funny thing, ill got to the EPA and they wont even look twice it'll be that far under the limit.

trust me, it happens, and there is rampant victimisation going on.

Once im back on the road and the fines start flowing... there will be a few rections from motorists if i can help it. Slowly gather all cases, and information and see what a few lawyer firms can look at for all of us.

There are things that can be done, and im so annoyed that i aint going to give up lightly.

Cost is no issues anymore for me. I've spent enough already, so more wont worry me.

quick question for everyone here flaming this guy:

...if u dont have illegal mods, do u have to wory bout him?

i cant recall anyone i kno with legal cars getting defected by him.  only young blokes who think its ok to illegally modify their cars.

think bout it!

What ASH said!!

When he defects you for having a shiny gearknob you will know what we are talking about!! Otherwise stick to catching the bus and train

I have a mate who was pulled over by the Officer in question, my mate drives a bt1 vlt. Got away without a defect or epa. He was told to get some bits engineered, and it would be fine.

So I dont know, i have a theory it comes down to a few things

1. P Plates

2. Ride height - I have a theory that if they cant see an obvious issue with height, they will be less inclined pulling you over and attempting to find something else. If they can see it might be too low, they know they have you on something already.

3. Driving attitude.

4. personalised plates

I guess you can be unlucky. But IMO, end of the day it is only a car, and it is only money. You cant take either one with you when you die.

I have had my car almost 2 years, never been pulled over or epa'ed. Maybe i have just been lucky. That said i will prob get pulled straight away hehe.

Adam

i heard this officer had his kid killed buy a P plater thats would explain the pole in his ass but yes i have seen him around he is a toatal ****head

If that is the case then he shouldn't even be working TMU! Too much "emotional attachment" to the area or something..

I bumped into a skyliner on Saturday when I was washing my car and he said he'd allegedly been hasseled quite badly by the officer in question. I had a quick look over the car and the thing was a dead stock auto....boring! He'd gone to the extent or removing the reat GTR wing and his personalized plates just so he wouldn't attract attention. He'd allegedly been pulled up 3 or more times by the same officer for power to weight (on his P's) and other things like a BOV (which was stock) and ride height (the car wasn't lowered). His dad was alos there telling me what he thought of this officer and how he rings thier house!!! Now if thats not over the top then I don't know what is.

When I hear stories of people being defected for not have a gear change sticker next to thier gear know and not having any water in the window washers it's boils my blood but if P platers and other drivers want to drive like d|ck heads or mod thier cars then complain about getting caught who's fault is that??? Think about these things before you do them hey! I've been driving my car since November and I live in Knox and shop at Knox City and Ozone quite often and am yet to be pulled over and my car doesn't exactly blend in...whats that tell you?

I've been driving my car since November and I live in Knox and shop at Knox City and Ozone quite often and am yet to be pulled over and my car doesn't exactly blend in...whats that tell you?

I live just up the road from knox aswell and i go to knox city at least 3-4 times a week and i have never seen a cop car around there., i guess it is just my good luck.

James.

i heard this officer had his kid killed buy a P plater thats would explain the pole in his ass

hmmm, that wouldn't be hard to find out whether this is true or not. If it were true, wouldn't there be some sort of "conflict of interest"... considering he has built a name for himself just goes to show the impact he has had on the community??