SAU Community

Will work for food..

FriniK

get yourself into the building trade, as a ordinary worker youll make about 1000 dollars clear a week including all funds paid, eg: super, redundancy, long service, its a good way to start.

Yeah thats true...

A guy I know goes to work and sleeps in the bathtubs of the units they are renevating and still gets paid....

Those pics are some nice work man!!!

Thanks dood :)

Yeah thats true...

A guy I know goes to work and sleeps in the bathtubs of the units they are renevating and still gets paid....

he sounds fat...is he fat?..hehehe...sorry..its just an image i had in my head..

anyway, found myself a sales/marketing job...its pretty scary, i havent done that kinda thing before..but its promising..i'll see how it goes. :rant:

Good sales people get paid to lie, manipulate the truth and generally set false expectations (for a proportion of the time they are in sales)

That's why I could never do it.

Good on those that can do it and still live with themselves is all I can say !

I know I will get shit canned for saying that - but that's what I beleive. And I am entitled to think however I want - So fcuk off :rofl: he he he ! :rofl:

mate if you can do sales work it can be great money!  personally I hate it but some are really good at it...good luck

out of interest, why aren't you looking for work with a graphic design company?

I was looking for a design job since before december last year...the market is saturated and nobody wants me (everybody wants 1-2 years experience). Its only by chance i found this job whilst looking around at what else i could do.

Good sales people get paid to lie, manipulate the truth and generally set false expectations (for a proportion of the time they are in sales)  

That's why I could never do it.

Good on those that can do it and still live with themselves is all I can say !

I know I will get shit canned for saying that - but that's what I beleive. And I am entitled to think however I want - So fcuk off  he he he !  

bman, youre entitled to have your opinion. I know sales people talk alot of bs, thats generally because they havent been trained enough on whatever theyre selling...so they spin shiz to make themselves sound like they know what theyre talking about...

so long as im not blowing truths out of proportion i think i'll be able to live with myself doing this job...then again whos to say i wont succeed due to my honesty?...

Frinik/anyone,

There may be a position that is opening up where I work on the Northern Beaches. The new guy we hired doesn’t seem to be up to scratch.

We create electronic car catalogues for car dealerships around the world to use - part interpreters use them. We cover Ford Australia, Ford North America, Ford Japan, General Motors (global), Daihatsu, Hyundai, land rover, etc. etc.

The job would involve checking the correctness of both the GUI and the data which means you'd have to be a logical thinker, know about car parts, and know how to work a computer. On the down side the job can be repetative but on the up side there are opportunities once you've proven yourself as a hard worker to become get into marketing/development/management/graphic design/legal/accounts/etc.

I'll keep an eye out when/if the position becomes vacant.

www.infomedia.com.au

Mark

Frinik/anyone,

There may be a position that is opening up where I work on the Northern Beaches. The new guy we hired doesn’t seem to be up to scratch.

We create electronic car catalogues for car dealerships around the world to use - part interpreters use them. We cover Ford Australia, Ford North America, Ford Japan, General Motors (global), Daihatsu, Hyundai, land rover, etc. etc.

The job would involve checking the correctness of both the GUI and the data which means you'd have to be a logical thinker, know about car parts, and know how to work a computer. On the down side the job can be repetative but on the up side there are opportunities once you've proven yourself as a hard worker to become get into marketing/development/management/graphic design/legal/accounts/etc.

I'll keep an eye out when/if the position becomes vacant.

www.infomedia.com.au

Mark

hey that sounds pretty cool... location wise it isnt too good for me tho...i live in the sutherland shire...ill give this job a stab...

its actually a consultant company and basically what i do is give small to medium sized companies a free analysis of their phonebills (mobile, landline and internet) and see how i can save them money. I have access to give whatever companies i visit corporate rates which is pretty friggen cheap (offer is also extended to personal accounts spending a fair bit on their bills) The other day I went into a small design studio and showed them how they could save +$1000 annually on their phone bill ...they were doing a happy dance once i showed them... so if any of you guys/gals want a free analysis of your bill from wherever you work or home just give me a call on 0402854796 and ill organise a meeting and see how much money i can save you...im more than happy to help out fellow SAU members....(Sydney only)

more money saved = more money spent on turbos :P