SAU Community

R32, R33, R34 Service Manuals on CD (in Japanese). Donation Sale

Has anybody actually received their CD from FunkeyMonkey aka Shan Moorthy. I made a direct deposit for the $10 into his account on the 4th November and still havn't recieved a CD. I have PM'd him on numerous occasions and get a lame excuse and now i don't even get a reply. I wouldn't have thought anbody would be desperate enought to rip anyone for a lousy $10 but i guess if their are enought $10's around it might be profitable.

Ken

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not the only one Ken.

Has anybody actually received their CD from FunkeyMonkey aka Shan Moorthy. I made a direct deposit for the $10 into his account on the 4th November and still havn't recieved a CD. I have PM'd him on numerous occasions and get a lame excuse and now i don't even get a reply. I wouldn't have thought anbody would be desperate enought to rip anyone for a lousy $10 but i guess if their are enought $10's around it might be profitable.  

Ken

Shan's a pretty nice guy, so he's just being a bit tardy. I doubt he's off to the carribean with your cash. I get the impression that he's burning the candle at both ends trying to work through Uni.

I'll give him a hustle up next time I talk to him, hopefully today.

Shan's a pretty nice guy, so he's just being a bit tardy. I doubt he's off to the carribean with your cash. I get the impression that he's burning the candle at both ends trying to work through Uni.

I'll give him a hustle up next time I talk to him, hopefully today.

Thanks Geoff, I was hoping someone from Vic might jog his memory. He kept saying he would check why my CD wasn't delivered and kept saying it will be in the post tomorrow and i have been waiting and waiting. Just seemed crazy that a CD would be so hard to mail off. 5 weeks is ridiculous.

Thanks Geoff

Ken

hey guys, sorry to be dicking you guys around, I sent em off as a pacel post package (bundle) the first time around, and it seems that they didn't go thru. Wierd, since then I've pm'd you guys and asked for alternate methods, and I think all of you have gotten back to me. I haven't had time since then to actually do much, but I'll have this all sorted out by next week. Sorry for the trouble. I won't run away with your money :( I've got my rep as an admin of the forum to maintain. :)

ok I've just double checked the records, and I've sent these CD's to the following people as of Friday 5pm

Ian B - R33

Steve L - R32

Heath E - R33

Mark G - R33

Minh N - R33

If there's anyone I missed out please let me know.

yeah I've jus been really busy with work and these damned forums stuffing up all the time.

To those that asked for the R32 and R33 manual CD's I've included the not so detailed English versions of them on the CD's as well, just to make life a lil easier.

I sent you a PM some time back but got no response, if the R32 manuals cover the GTR I'll take a copy, so PM the acct details if that's the case.

Thanks

I've got the R32 GTST and GTR manuals in English on CD ready to go with Acrobat reader. What would it cost to post it to ya?

I've got the R32 GTST and GTR manuals in English on CD ready to go with Acrobat reader. What would it cost to post it to ya?

3LIT3 FORS3

GTR KILLER

Name: Daniel

Car(s): R32 GTST

Trader Rating: (0)

Dude im dying to get that cd off ya with the manual on it? Could ya email me [email protected] msn a bit

ill give ya some cash to make me a copy dying for it cheers

• 1 month later...