SAU Community

Pics of my wife's new Stagea

Edwardo

Wow, that's a bargain, I saw one similar at the Kobe auctions recently go more than Yen 2,000,000. By the time it was landed here, duty and GST paid, with compliance costs and new tyres it would have cost $40K registered. :D

did anyone see the 1999 rs four v on www,imports101.com.au that sold for $13740 plus orc (stamp duty, tyres, rego) and compliance is this cheap or is it due to the k's

87000. I have seen some 1997 models with the same k's so figured thats why it was cheap but after seeing the bargain that eduardo got for his i was thinking maybe the price is dropping.

btw eduardo who is doing the compliance?

:D

It has approx 54000klm.

Has an Apexi Power FC, Blitz Electronic boost controller, Trust exhaust, ARC FMIC, Tein super street coil overs (which will be for sale - too hard for my wife). Don't know what brand the body kit is.

Skyline Imports doing the complience.

Hey Edwardo  

Did you purchase that stagea from TAU? If you were I was the other guy bidding against you.

Didn't end up getting it cause the plate was missing. Have you had any troubles?

Nah it is all good no damage and nothing missing got it at the USS auctions about 8 weeks ago.

USS just down the road from my place and I do mean just down the road...just 10 minutes drive.

The k's maybe the reason but still very cheap...for a manual, mate picked up a 99 Auto RS Four with 28,000km in Jan for 2Mil Yen.

I'd also guess prices must have come down now since the new Series 2 M35 are out.