SAU Community

Who intrested in a DYNO day

Guest nismogtsx

Guest nismogtsx

Yeah, im getting some pricing on monday to orginize a dyno day for the R31 skyline club + skylines Australia club's...

Im looking at a little performance place at Stafford and another a Geebung, the idea is a small fee paid by 15 + cars to get ya machine up on the dyno and get a print out of what ya got...

Also some suggestions on how to improve those figures at minimal cost... I am also trying to get a place who will do a 5 gas test as we run, so they might adjust our AFM's to suit a good AF mixture... Im thinking so far maby less than $50 each should get us a dyno for the day....

Who interested i need numbers so i can tell these guys how many people are interested... Once the numbers are in then i can get pricing and a date set...

So whos in??? Post here....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nismogtsx

Thats right, its an ideas sort of meet...

We can gather together, rev or cars and maby improve

on our KW's all at the same time... Maby even spot a

future problem that should be fixed now... That sort of thing..

Well keep posting numbers will be needed to get this happening...

Yep I'll definately be in that, been wanting to find out how much...or should I say how little the car is putting out :D

I've only got an RB25DE Neo, not a turbo in sight :D Still loses traction too easy though ?????

Originally posted by 666DAN

Yep I'll definately be in that, been wanting to find out how much...or should I say how little the car is putting out :D

at least you have the advantage of having an extra 20kw or so from factory. So even my car lightly modded wouldnt be equal to yours stock. :D

Guest Boxhead

I've only got an RB25DE Neo, not a turbo in sight :D Still loses traction too easy though ?????

you still have half a litre, and neo advantage on me :D

well then, looks like you wont pull more than me then :D

boxhead, you would pull well on the rice dyno. All u need is mags, tint and gtr bonnet and u would win 4 sure :D

you still have half a litre, and neo advantage on me

Hopefully soon to have a whole litre advantage :D That'll be interesting.

Main reason a dyno day would be good for me, so I can see the increase after the conversion.

Guest nismogtsx

Ok, i have found some info...

Just need to process it...

The guys at Geebung are not interested at all, as he said working Saturdays is not his thing and said its only for skylines... So i laughed at him and pulled away in my 4cyl torana.... slowly.. LOL

NOTE: Im driving at Torana ATM because my sky is in getting the manual treatment and another plenium made... Old plenium cracked under 22psi on Saturday... Arh well....

Guest nismogtsx

The place a Stafford has quoted me $60 per car...

Each car will get about 30minutes to strut its stuff

this includes getting it up and straped down...

He wants 2 cars through in an hour...

He does not want to stay later than 2:00pm on a saturday

and is willing to open the doors at 8:00am for this event...

He wants a min of $400 so we need....

7 cars to pay $60each....

He said if there is more than 15 cars then he will drop the price to $50 and is willing to stay longer.... OK... This bloke said he is not a skyline expert but knows of a few little tricks to get these things pumping out the kw's... So post away with dates that are appealing to you guys and any comments that you also wish to post...

Im also gonna try another place at geebung that avertised $500 for a whole day on the dyno... So i might give them a call tommorrow and find out... If so then 10 cars @ $50 each will buy us more than 30minutes each,....

Anyway post away with dates....

Was given information on this place, might be worth giving them a call. They don't normally open on Saturday, but if the dollars are good enough, and potential advertising is good they may consider it.

Brisbane Tuning & Turbo Centre

17 Nile St

Woolloonngabba

ph 3393 1588

John Whittaker runs the show there.

As I said not sure what they are like, but they had want to be able to tune a skyline calling themselves "...Turbo centre."