SAU Community

BBQ + Cruise

YogiR33

Hey all im organising a summer bbq and cruise

15th dec, sunday

meet : glen waverely library

meet : 10am

depart 11am

its about a 1.5hr drive, its basically just to chill out and hav a few snags and drinks

maps will be handed out and also im co-ordinating this cruise with MCCR, nissansilvia.com, and u guys so im not sure what the turn out will be.

C u then !

Look i have made the cruise invite only for MCCR, they r gonna be ppl wit good cars and not holdens/fords i respect cars and so do the ppl that r comin, i want Skyline Australia to be there just like Nissan Silvia and Skyline Downunder and im also tryin to get some members of Fang Artists, i understand the rep that MCCR has for muzzas but this is a day cruise for a bbq. A meet and greet basically so the muzzas wont be comin u know they r too busy puttin on their car bras for chapel and armoroilin their tyres ! C'mon i want this is to be dominated by Skylines and other turbo nissans !

Thanx Yoshi

I helped to organise a Nissan cruise a while ago, we had R31 skyline club, team NSE, ANTRX, the silvia club, the pulsar club, and the only people who acted like total wits were the ones with the big "MCCR" stickers......

who at a later date came into the R31 forums bitching that the cruise "wasn't fast enough"

Once something has been advertised on the MCCR forums, you can't control who's going to turn up.

It will be a free for all 'drag racing cruise' and I don't care what time of day it is.

It's not going to stop the dickhead factor.

:talk2hand

Well to be honest i feel the same way, hence i no longer go on the major Open and Supercruises too many heros'. And if u dont come i understand also, i just hope u dont respect me less becoz of mine affiliation wit MCCR. Look it was the first car club i joined and i learnt a lot from them, and a lot of the admin/moderators r nice ppl, just some of the newbies there r dicks i agree. Well i hope it is a good cruise if muzzas rock up im quitin MCCR thats for sure. So i'll keep u guys posted. Fingers crossed i mite see some of u there !

• 2 weeks later...

Well since i want more skylines to come eg the R32, R33 and R34 i will let u know the route

Basically goin from Glen Waverely -> Frankston -> Point Leo

If ppl want more fun we will do a Arthers Seat run too from Point Leo and there r plenty of 'private' roads if u feel the need !