Sydney Cef meetup/cruise

too_much_boost

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 - 3 short day so I'd just take the day off

If you're taking it off sweet.

i bought it, its sitting at my agent's packing yard in the corner all bubble wrapped till i'm ready to do the conversion

ahh so haven't started yet funky .. i thougth it'd be finished and ready to photo by now :rofl:

Okay guys - 16th is this Saturday too_much_boost can you give us detailed instructions on where abouts in Lane Cove National Park we're meeting? Is it near the riverhouse/waterwheel thing?

And everyone else have we decided on where we're cruising or if we're BBQ'ing? If we cruise I guess we can decide there - if we are BBQ'ing we need some preparation and this week will be over before we know it so let's start deciding.

I'll put my vote in now - BBQ's make me smell like smoke and even though not a lot beats a good steak n onions on the barbie I would rather spend the time driving/looking at your guys cars so my vote is we just cruise to some beach side small town where we harass the locals and buy their fush n chups.

too_much_boost suggested a run up the pacific highway - I can't think of any food places up that way but there are 100's on the way so we shouldn't have trouble either.

So please put in your suggestions please gentlemen so we can have a vote or atleast see who wants to do what and we'll go with the majority decision.

If there are any arguements they will be settled by getting your girlfriends (if they're hot) or hot chicks (if they're not or single) championing each vote with a nakid mud wrestle without mud and on my bed when everyone else has gone home.

Thank you and come and again I will be thanking you now.

ok who is around homebush area and wants to meet up. I have NFi how to get there so prob hope to catch up with some u about this. Im thinking meeting up at P6 at homebush bay?

CC: i would also recoomend maybe buying fush and chups.. yeah to the nasho park for sure.

bbq... fush n chups is so heavy and I don't think I'd be able to fit in my seat afterwards :rolleyes: besides BBQ's are more fun... you get to bag out whoever's cookin and once its all done then you can have a race to see who cleans up. Centenery Park is a nice place...

Does this mean you're comin funky? If not your vote is null and refer to the last paragraph in my previous post.

If there are any arguements they will be settled by getting your girlfriends (if they're hot) or hot chicks (if they're not or single) championing each vote with a nakid mud wrestle without mud and on my bed when everyone else has gone home.

T_M_B

ceffo (Anything)

cc (Fush and Chups)

nissaner (BBQ)

Sky80 (?)

cef11e (?)

funkeyMunkey (BBQ)

Kursed (?)

Basketcase (?)

Cefiro (?)

bbq is good how about we all put in $10 bux and someone buys all the food...

bbq there and have a chance to talk about ceffe stuff and possibly go for a cruise later...

OK OK. Not really wanting to take over from too_much_boost cos this is really his idea and show but because I'm an impatience little shit I will re-iterate what has been said here already. :Pimp2:

is Lane Cove National Park - I don't know where exactly too_much wanted to meet once in the park so that specific factor I'll leave it to him to clarify.

For those of you who want info on it.

This is the NPWS info on the park-

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/parks....y=N0083&Type=XN

I believe there is a $7 entry fee.

For those who want to know where it is-

http://www.whereis.com.au/whereis/home.jsp

type in/select-

Street name: lady game drive

Places of interests: parks and reserves

Suburb or town: lane cove

This will show you the entrance more or less - when it asks you which suburb to select just say "Chatswood West" and zoom out a little.

If you know how to get to chatswood it's fairly straight from there at the very worst it's 10-15 from there so if anyone gets lost and they can get to Chatty but dono the rest call me on 0410 532 548 and I'll come up to lead you to the park.

For those wanting to meet at Homebush:

Some guys will meet at Homebush for those of you who are coming down to Lane Cove way from out Homebush way so you can all ride together. sky80 and ceffo have said meet out there. One of you guys please specify a specific place and time out there please and everyone who wants to go that way I suggest you post up now and let sky80 and ceffo know and also probably swap some numbers so you can let em know if you're running late!

What we're doing:

Looks like we're init for a BBQ. That's sweet.

Organisation time - at the moment we're looking at around under 10 people? So if we cater for 10 we'll be ok.

1- snags

2- onions an shieeet

3- bread

4- drinks

5- bbq equipment (oil, tissues, plates, cooking implements etc)

6- bacon.. mmm baacon :D

7- everything i've forgotten.. what else do you have at a barbie?

Who wants to bring what?

If we all chip in $5-10 we can easily cover it.

We need volunteers to bring-

1- Esky with assorted drinks in them - cans would be easier but bottles cheaper (whoever takes this up let me know so I can bring disposable cups if needed). If noone volunteers for this I'll just bring a case of coke and a case of solo but you'll regret them not being in the esky :D

2- snags, steaks, bacon n onions(or whatever other stuff we're chuckin on) - whoever wants to do the butcher+vege shop thing please let us know - again need volunteers cos I DON'T have a damn esky.

3- bbq cooking equipment - OK OK you JUST need to bring the tongs and spatula/burger flipper thing and oil and butter. I WILL bring plastic plates and tissues!!!

4- condiments/dressings/marinades/salads - any hippies here? if so someone volunteer for this please

If you want to volunteer for one, a couple, or all of these duties that's ok too. Remember the less people the easier it will be for payment (ie. one person gets paid = easier)

On the other hand if you don't like how i've split it down split it your own damn way and lets get some commitments cos the weekend will be upon us - we'll end up a the bbq spot having paid to drive in and not have any meat :chop: .

That's basically my attempt at event management. I'm sure I've forgotten stuff and not catered to everyone's every wish so please o' please let the rest of us know so we can get this stuff down pat!

Meanwhile please someone with an esky and some meat experience (ie. can cook and knows what good meat looks like :Owned: ) bring the meat please.

There are plenty of shops 10-15mins away from the meet spot too so we can meet and a couple of us can do a quick run down to the shops if this is the way we wanna go lets express ourselves now also :D