SAU Community

Hello All

Hi all thought i should introduce my self, im new to this site, and new to nissan's.

I have just bought... well bought it about 3 weeks ago, an R32 GTR

its got 90K on the clock and is smick inside and out, its a gun metal gray with white enki racing wheels.

It is a pretty good car to drive. ill put some pics up when i get some.

Im sure i will see people out and about in canberra.

and if i ever ask any stupit questions on a skyline i apologize now :P as im new to them but give me a mazda and i could rebuild it blind folded.

Hi all thought i should introduce my self, im new to this site, and new to nissan's.

I have just bought... well bought it about 3 weeks ago, an R32 GTR

its got 90K on the clock and is smick inside and out, its a gun metal gray with white enki racing wheels.

It is a pretty good car to drive. ill put some pics up when i get some.  

Im sure i will see people out and about in canberra.

and if i ever ask any stupit questions on a skyline i apologize now :cheers: as im new to them but give me a mazda and i could rebuild it blind folded.

Hiya Nugget_GTR!Good to have yet another 'Line on the forums!Keep an eye out for a "get together" cruise:it'll be good to catch up with all these new Skylines!Oh,yeah-R32 GTR?Sweeeeeet!(Ya could say I'm biased...)

Whats happening hear lads/ladies, all of a sudden there are Skylines coming out of the country everywhere, did Australia suddenly become smarter?????

Or is it becasue existing members are proactive???? Leading by example.

Welcome Nugget_GTR, you are now part of an exclusive network, there are no stupid questions [except for the I was caught doing 180km/h in a 40 school zone, and I blew the bag 0.12, in my mates unregistered car which was defected for 13 items, was unlicensed

at the time, I was discriminated against cos I drive an import, HOW CAN I GET OFF ????]

We all learn from each other, what one person doesn't know, another will, everyone has a field of expertise [not necessarily Skyline related].

Come to a cruise, best thing going.

Veilside sorry mate no rx3's lying around..

I do have a nice Mazda MX6 2.2L turbo i am thinking of selling.

it was my baby, running a 500Hp Garrett BB turbo, custom tuned lenght exauhst manifold, 3" exausht from the turbo back, 550cc injectors, 255LPH fuel pump all ran with a haltech E6K.... the funny thing is it struggles to keep up with the GTR but i guess it is only running half the boost as the GTR.

It has just become too expencive it keeps snapping shafts and diffs.. even when there after market. plus its FWD,

But im really starting to like the GTR :P