SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a Gold ARX on Pennant Hills road around 12.30 today. It turned right at Pennant Hills. I think it was probably Danny.

Tooted and waved but he was in the right turn lane and I was in the curb lane.

Cheers

Andy

Spotted s1 green driving from brunswick juction to perth . And yes dale it was your car straight and driving again . All is looking good and be looking at getting it registered again very soon . Great drive couple of little issues but will be sorted .

spotted a white (S2 i think) right outside the carwash on corner of Springvale Rd and wells last night :P

flashed my lights

think they spotted me too :P

spotted a white (S2 i think) right outside the carwash on corner of Springvale Rd and wells last night :(

flashed my lights

think they spotted me too :)

i wanted to say that this was me but i cant remember lol, i have seen you round once or twice though. Did you happen to get your car from SSV, they had a black one a while back i went to have a look at to suss out piping for my FMIC. its a terrific looking car mate :D

we all seem to spot that white M35. no one knows who he is lol

Yeah, I was flying past in the truck........last second spot. Had black surounds over the guards.

Need to work on my quick draw with the camera.......

i wanted to say that this was me but i cant remember lol, i have seen you round once or twice though. Did you happen to get your car from SSV, they had a black one a while back i went to have a look at to suss out piping for my FMIC. its a terrific looking car mate :)

thats exactly where i got it from :cool: i kept seeing it there when i drove past every now and then. and i'm like... if its there next time i go past.. im gonna test drive it... and then once i did that of COURSE i had to buy it :)

i'll PM u i think i remember the plate :P

i used to always see a silver RS4 in the same spot aswell (before i had mine) and id have drool on the dash by the time it had gone :wave:

spotted a white (S2 i think) right outside the carwash on corner of Springvale Rd and wells last night :D

flashed my lights

think they spotted me too :)

Probably us but we didn't see you dude. :D