SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I see bbenny every day. LOL.His car and awesome wheels are my desktop. Drool.

haha nice one Hugh :)

I should have some really good pics of her this week. Went out and did proper shoot with Spoolin12 on the weekend. Including some rig mounted shots of the car with a $10,000 custom carbon camera rig! Cant wait to see how they turn out!

spotted a lady driving a yellow stagea on the southern expressway this morning. i've seen your car at westpac before. are you a regular on here?

btw, is that the Fujitsubo Legalis exhaust?

Edited by pyro-ns

spotted a yellow c34 about 45 minutes ago on Sunnyholt Road near Quakers Hill Parkway, not certain but I think they turned off the parkway heading towards old windsor road.

maybe they were visiting tangents? :laugh: maybe he sold some more of the old front end!

Black S2 C34 spotted at Modbury Heights shopping centre. Lives locally as I've seen it in the driveway. Nice personalised plates. I was going to stick around to say Hi but running a little bit late!

LOL, it seems like the number of Stageas in and around the Blacktown, Parramatta and Hills regions of Sydney is increasing, yet we still very rarely catch sight of each other unless we plan to!

Spotted a red M35 on the roundabout at the Pacific Highway end of Beenleigh Redland Bay Road.

There was a fair bit of damage to the front passenger door....... Expensive!

Gave a wave but it was getting dark so not sure if you saw.... Belong to anyone on here?

spotted a silver AXIS on that main road going through brookvale........

Envy Imports had one sitting there (waiting for compliance, I assume) when I was down visiting a few weeks ago...

saw a yellow S2 In mt druitt westfields carpark bout 4 weeks ago.. got an awkward stare lol... and also was there on tuesday and saw this one (next to mine) anyone here? number plates CML 760 with a kool thing on the dash rather than the clock. lol

096.jpg

Spotted 2 pearl whiteS1 260RS's in Nambour today. Spotted one in the Nambour Hospital multi storey carpark. Had a good chat too. Sorry I didn't catch your name mate.

saw a yellow S2 In mt druitt westfields carpark bout 4 weeks ago.. got an awkward stare lol... and also was there on tuesday and saw this one (next to mine) anyone here? number plates CML 760 with a kool thing on the dash rather than the clock. lol

096.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's Mike (mike40sydney) - his wife usually drives the car.

Spotted the last few mornings on my way to work in the CBD Melbourne a very sad looking Black m35 plates B4dluk or similar, had a smashed rear window and a f**kload of Brown packing tape all over the tailgate covering the hole, gave me a Major sadface

spotted a white S2 (i think, only saw the back) pulling up on the side road off creek rd near the BP and school just before 3pm

Edited by QWK32