SAU Community

Australian SDU

Guest [ryan]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sqizz

I actually did tape it last night, but not for me - its for a friend (hahhahahh).

All the chicks are HO, except Shannon the areobix instructor. Shes a hotty. Watched her last night in the shower shaving her guttered eewok...

DAM HOTTY

hmmm nice hi jacking guys.

check out the other thread here for some info i have about forming the club

start up costs are $80 for an incorperated association and $449-$580 (can't remember for shore) for cams affiliation.

Cams affiliation is essential for public liability insurance. it comes as part of the cams affiliation. otherwise you have to go elsewhere and that will cost way to much.

/me puts his balaclava back on .... back to the back of the plane with you skyz !!!!

Now where were we :wink:

That Shannon chicks voice is a total turn off :!: and Turkan, yuk, give me Meribi any day :!: :!:

ok, back to you skyz ...

Skyzer,

Where are we up to with this? Do we just need to put our hands up and say yes I want to be a part of a club and we can get this going or are we still working out the kinks. By the looks of it all we need is a few ppl to put a hand up and we can get it happening.

Lets do it instead of talking about it.

Skyzer,

Where are we up to with this? Do we just need to put our hands up and say yes I want to be a part of a club and we can get this going or are we still working out the kinks. By the looks of it all we need is a few ppl to put a hand up and we can get it happening.

Lets do it instead of talking about it.[/quote:2235aa1625]

basically yes, there are afew things to be ironed out such as the constitution. due we want to be CAMS affiliated (this i would recomend)?

also do we a national body or state ones linked together. still waiting to here back form cams on wheather we can have seperate stae chapeter (ie independant entites) covered under the one CAMS license.

I don't know a great deal about running a club (legal wise) but in my opinion, the ideal situation would be to have one national body, with a constitution which all members would fall under. I don't know how much harder it would be to do this as opposed to seperate state clubs, but surely this would cut down on costs as every member would chip in as opposed to finding the CAMS fees for each club (If this is the case). It would also help get some sort of conformity happening between the states.

heres the reply i got from CAMS about national cover or single states

[b:b837d853ef]"Hi Troy

generally clubs affiliate in the state they are based - tends to work that

way best as then you can take out event permits for events and we know that you are a paid up club within WA

regards Sandra"[/b:b837d853ef]

Looks like CAMS prefers seperate licenses for each state not just one national body. But it doesn;t say we can't try, all depends on member base and number etc. in WA that would lead to about $60 membership fees as only about 10 ppl are interested, 2nd year would reduce as there are no incorperation fees.