SAU Community

Pettett strikes again!

<line_up>

The reason why your friend didn't get done in a 5 litre vp is because it's an Aussie car, and this guy has a thing for p-platers driving imports (he's apparently actually admitted this,  a couple of cops who have been asked about this guy know him because of his reputation)

Thats exactly what i'm talking about. Isn't that a kind of discrimination? I'm sure if we're being discriminated against its means to lodge a formal complaint. This cops a cleva one but he was bound to slip up sorner or later, i say if u get done by him, pounce on this opportunity becauase what he's doing is not fair in the slightest. It has nothing to do with saving lives or making the road safer for other people. It has nothing to do with people braking road traffic rules. It has everything to do with a personell grudge and revenue raising.

It's actualy getting beyond a joke now. He pulled an illegal (no sirens = he must obey normal road rules) U turn which put OTHER motorists in danger just to pull over a soarer with rims (do a search on ns.com)

If he's gonna pick on modified cars he better do his homework and apply the law to everyone rather than just picking on imports

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats too bad son he's a fkn knob.

QUOTE ()
got done by Pettett yesterday, got defected Epa, fine for driving a restricted vehicle (on p's) and a fine for a unroadworthy car, and if i get caught driving my car again i gotta go to court. i was driving fine but he was being a prick and pulled me over, didnt even get breathalised, i know hes probably reading this as he told me he does, so Pettett and your buddies shouldnt you doing real cop work like catching thieves, busting ganags actually make vic a safer place to live in rather than just pull people over that aren't driving badly. i know im not allowed to drive it, i admit, but i dont drive bad and i only boost it up when LEGALLY dragging

QUOTE ()
i know i wasnt exactly abiding by the law by driving a powerful car, but i don tdrive badly, i wasnt driving badly and others around me were driving worse yet he choose to pull the good driver over

You don't get it do you.

he choose to pull the good driver over

It's got nothing to do with "how well you were driving"

Man it might seem cool but having a turbo skyline as your first car on your P's is in my opinion really really stupid. Especially one thats had work done to it.

I've seen what happens first hand to inexperienced drivers and it aint pretty. No doubt the coppers from TMU see this on a weekly basis.

If i'm caught doing something wrong and i get pulled over for it - no matter how pissed off i am i will accept it and move on. BUT if i'm not doing anything wrong and get pulled over for some crap reason like "your car is modified so it must be unroadworthy" - you can bet your ass I will be filing a formal complaint.

With regards to Ozone, let the tossers cruise around at Knox Ozone - trying to impress 14 year old chicks and school boys. At the end of the day who really cares? There will always be people who do this - it just moves - used to be lygon, now its going from chapel to places like ozone.

You don't get it do you.

Quote:

he choose to pull the good driver over  

It's got nothing to do with "how well you were driving"

Do you feel like your banging your head against a brick wall - This is the reason I didn't bother posting until now - I cant take it anymore - im with you.

make vic a safer place to live in rather than just pull people over that aren't driving badly. i know im not allowed to drive it, i admit, but i dont drive bad and i only boost it up when LEGALLY dragging

- mate you didn't get pulled over because you were driving bad - you got pulled over because YOU WERE BREAKING THE LAW by driving your car!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you abide by the law and still get pulled over - them come in a vent your anger by all means - but for crying out loud, in this particular case Pettiet was just doing his job and doing it well it seems as you were driving illegally (you even admitted it)

Moral of the Story - if you break the law and you get caught - Dont BITCH about it!!!

;):rofl::rant:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is me putting my foot down here. You can either ignore me or take notice.

My advice is to take notice

IF YOU ARE ON YOUR Ps AND DRIVING A CAR OVER THE LEGAL POWER RANGE YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

IF YOUR CAR HAS ILLEGAL MODS, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

IF YOU ARE PULLED OVER FOR EITHER,THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, DON'T POST IT HERE. WE ARE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT.

Now this is the advice section of my post. To avoid unwanted attiontion from the cops whilst driving.

DON'T BREAK THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't get any simpler than that.

Pettett id love to shake ur hand mate.  

im sure ud hate me when u do pull me over and cant do me for power/weight :rofl:

If petite was to ever pull you over, if he doesent get you for power/weight he will defect you for something else if you drive an import!!

At 19 ud be still on ur P's anyway so he would get you for both!!!

Petite if your reading this EAT SHIT AND DIE ;)

IF YOU ARE ON YOUR Ps AND DRIVING A CAR OVER THE LEGAL POWER RANGE YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

IF YOUR CAR HAS ILLEGAL MODS, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

IF YOU ARE PULLED OVER FOR EITHER,THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, DON'T POST IT HERE. WE ARE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT.

pcheers1.gif

damn Wardest, your an idiot. Torking the same shit in every thread, get over yourself. You might as well save those kind of posts in word and copy and paste them instead of writing them out each time.

Why dont u become a ***kin police officer than since you love kissing there arses non stop...

You and pettett can go get funky in the Van.

ps, STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

WE ARE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT