SAU Community

Pettett strikes again!

<line_up>

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 2 days ago pettet was driving the opposite way to me down burwood hwy then i looked in my rear vision mirror to see him doing a u turn over the center median strip, then he pulled me over. But he could not get me bacause i drive a 33 non turbo :D

He was in a unmarked silver falcon.

James.

Yea as Bass Junky said we drive the car and we have to accept that police will be attracted to us.. i have to say i was glad yesterday when a wanker in a ford was fishing up my ass and then fishing round a corner in front of me that he got caught by the cops cas peak hour wankers are just stupid and i also saying that doing it on the road full stop is stupid... i had my R33 and i think he was trying to egg me on.. big news for him cas i not doin that ****..... Hope that other p plate skyline drivers and resist to show the cops we don’t drive them for the power but for the cars.... also hope Pettett is reading this cas if you are mate, dont be against all of us as we are not all out to drive stupid....

QUOTE ()
got done by Pettett yesterday, got defected Epa, fine for driving a restricted vehicle (on p's) and a fine for a unroadworthy car, and if i get caught driving my car again i gotta go to court. i was driving fine...........

NO

You admitted to breaking the law.

What you did was wrong, and you got busted, so wear it.

No point complaining because someone is doing their job.

It's the job of TMU's to enforce road law.

If you don't like having to obey the laws that the rest of us have to, then stay off the road.

It's quite simple.

QUOTE ()
got done by Pettett yesterday, got defected Epa, fine for driving a restricted vehicle (on p's) and a fine for a unroadworthy car, and if i get caught driving my car again i gotta go to court. i was driving fine but he was being a prick and pulled me over, didnt even get breathalised, i know hes probably reading this as he told me he does, so Pettett and your buddies shouldnt you doing real cop work like catching thieves, busting ganags actually make vic a safer place to live in rather than just pull people over that aren't driving badly. i know im not allowed to drive it, i admit, but i dont drive bad and i only boost it up when LEGALLY dragging

LOL i guess hes off ya christmas card list then :)

Note to self, dont drive around ringwood again!!!!

Lets cut his springs on his XR6 and give him a defect :)

Mr origionality right here! Tell you what would be really cool to do..almost as cool as comming up with comments like that, go down to knox and cruise up and down knox ozone at the crossing in an over powered r33 one day after getting your p's!

About 2 days ago pettet was driving the opposite way to me down burwood hwy then i looked in my rear vision mirror to see him doing a u turn over the center median strip, then he pulled me over.  But he could not get me bacause i drive a 33 non turbo  :)

He was in a unmarked silver falcon.

James.

hahaha i love it ;) all that effort, even doing an illegal u-turn and he got nothing out of it.

Officer Pettit if you're reading this: SUCKED IN CHIEF!! thefinger.gif

no-defect.jpg

3.5 liters per tonne.

5.0/1450kgs, = 3.448 litres per tonne.

125 kw per tonne

165/1450 = 113.493 kw per tonne

They just make it.

Thats only for VT + comos

But the vn, vp, vs and vr are over. My mate got pulled over by mr pettet and was in a 5.0ltre vp bt1. Didnt get done for capacity to weigh even when his car's clearly over. Yet i read so many threads of people geting done for power/weight in their nissans etc so is this not a case of discrimination by car type?

I mean, if ur going to be absolutely anal about your job and uphold the law, u might as well cover the ENTIRE law instead of just hte segments that suit you (ie, fueled by a hatred of imports)

man, that guy is scary, most cops don't know crap about imports - eg difference between a Magna and a VR4 Galant.

"i didn't know magnas came stock with turbos"  

This guy knows bloody everything on imports, things that most cops won't know (like telling the difference between CA and SR S13's from the front grille), and stock power/weight specs.

The reason why your friend didn't get done in a 5 litre vp is because it's an Aussie car, and this guy has a thing for p-platers driving imports (he's apparently actually admitted this, a couple of cops who have been asked about this guy know him because of his reputation)

he sounds like a tmu guy from up this way, very on the ball about cars, bikes and dykes

And he likes to go to bracks house every weekend and personally hand over all the revenue he raised for that week in exchange for an ass ***ing personally from bracks.