SAU Community

S*E*X - It ain't Trivial!

Sinista32

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinista: marriage = submission?? oh I thought submission involved ropes and chains and whips and stuff.....oops , no that's at the hell fire club, or so I have been told....heeheeheehee

BTW - did you get the position at the HFC?...lmao (jokes)

I still receiving therapy :crazy: after finding out how many Skyline drivers watched the OC rather than talk cars down the local. I thought we was a group of hard core, no BS types with a cool passion and a need for speed.

BTW whens SAU Knitting classes start up again ? knit 2....pearl 1, knit 2....pearl 1, knit 2....pearl 1, damn dropped a stitch.

Hmmm... Richard, heard my parents bumped into you at Integra while they were picking my car up for me (damn work). They told me you said something about coming along one Tuesday night and meeting all you guys and gals. Also heard there's a cruise the 19th...im working till 2 that day but if there's still something happening after that i'd love to meet up with everyone.

Hmmm... Richard, heard my parents bumped into you at Integra....

Yeah, nice folks Graham. Love the way your old man drifted sideways onto Lanyon drive, although mum needs to work out where the velocitator is...LOL

Trivia on again this Tuesday at the Jerra (7:30). New clutch hey - Nice score. Check out the Chrissy thread but almost certain we still be at the Cotter by then. If not and were cruising just get on your cell and call b4 you head down.

ask anyone whos been in my car lately, richard, cassi etc....i still cant drive the bloody thing, its a bitch in traffic cause if i dont launch reasonably quickly the car jutters and i look like a retard, yesterday going up the ramp to the top level carpark in civic i had to stop half way up, and the only way i could move forward way by revving it up so i wouldnt stall from taking off to slowly, whcih reulted in my wheel spinning and lighting the rears the rest of the way up the ramp, and getting several dirty looks.

Reminds me of when my clutch was slipping really badly. Had to park at the top of my driveway which is pretty steep, revved heaps before the car did anything. spun my wheels at the bottom leaving a nice big black mark. Don't think my dad was too happy bout that...

But yeah, i can see it taking a while for me to get used to the current clutch. That said the response is so much better! Sharper gear changes and less crunching on the box. Ed charged very fairly as well after i looked at the quote. Very pleased. :)

TRIVIA is ON again.

If your not there we will spread rumours about your religion, sexual prefrence, political persuasion and then we get really nasty and show your home videos.

But seriously:-

Come on, It really is a great night to catch up and for the newbies to meet the SAU crew.

PS

If you dont come I'll be forced to :ddd: in your absence but if you do come along..... I will still have a few.

Remember - Drive responsibley and

Mandarine Territory is on Thursday n Friday this week