SAU Community

Dodge Stripes

i was just thinking maybe a white line would need something extra to offset it abit. not to get noticed but jsut so it had some street presence? any ideas...i was avoiding the idea of huge decals coz that's full rice 2F2F style lolz

thats my opinion, some may think its too rice, other might not. Just do what you want, its your car.

In regard to removing them, you'd take the same approach when removing a normal sticker... that being said, just think of them as big stickers.

Use a hair dryer to heat the glue and a plastic spachala or similar to peel it off

Looks nice man. Saw one S2 with the blue stripes. I wouldnt mind having them.

What i want to do now instead of decals is to Put Blue flakes in the paintwork. Looks very nice under light. MELV has it done to his car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Sorry I meant to say, Is that $3,500 landed or is that just the sticker price in Japan? 
    • Same (except for the R32 bit), my son is saving for his first car which he hopes will be a Kouki V37 GT with the twin turbo 3.0L V6.... kids these days! My first car was a Renault 16 haha 😄 Sorry for the thread hijack
    • Hang on a second, is it possible to get a 25det neo from Japan landed, or is there shipping/duty on top of that?
    • Ye but that kinda proves GTSboy's point. What's 500 EUR at the end of the day? The END of the day being post install/setup/use. The Blackline could be great. BC Coilovers are pretty great too. "Cheap" alternatives can turn out to be well worth the money and be new bang for buck options. The DIY and cutting half shafts option though.... less so. I'm a big fan of buy once, cry once, which has resulted in me doing everything a large number of times anyway lol.
    • A big issue with these is, unlike the R200, diffs are super expensive. The Blacklines are about €800, Quaife is €1,300-1,500 and any clutch LSD is the best part of €2,000. Have a look on some of the BMW forums, the Blackline has really good reviews for track use - I’m sure not if you’re subjecting it to extreme high performance - but it’s enough for me to go for it.