SAU Community

TRX R32 Struts?

Drift R

hey All,

Who can tell me if R32 front struts will fit in a series 1 bluebird TRX, I know that S13 struts are too fat to fit. And also will the front hubs bolt on so it can have r32 rotors and four piston calipers? Oh also I have some NSW numberplates I want to get rid of. I've had them for the last two years: R33GTR so if any one is interested or knows anyone let'em know. 0421 67 0022 Cheers

hey All,

Who can tell me if R32 front struts will fit in a series 1 bluebird TRX, I know that S13 struts are too fat to fit. And also will the front hubs bolt on so it can have r32 rotors and four piston calipers? Oh also I have some NSW numberplates I want to get rid of. I've had them for the last two years: R33GTR so if any one is interested or knows anyone let'em know. 0421 67 0022 Cheers

R32's do not have struts as such, but have multi-link suspension. Your bluebird has macpherson struts as do S13's. The 2 types are totally different designs with no interchangeable suspension parts. Your best bet would be to try to get hold of some import HR31 turbo struts which might do the job, but I suspect they are v similar to the S13 type.

So you're saying that R32's have upper and lower control arms at the front, what sort of spring/shock set-up? they more like coilovers? do you know what sort of suspension cefiro's have?

Yes, upper and lower control arms, with separate shock absorbers and springs (coilovers, if you like - personally I would argue that macpherson struts are 'coil over', but anyway......)

I don't know much about cef's, but I'd guess they have similar suspension to HR31 Skylines - meggala would be the best to ask.

hey All,

Have you tried using S13 coil overs?? Im pretty sure you'll find that they'll fit....