SAU Community

Audio Installs

raasclaat

gday

Does anyone know a good car audio installer. Hopefully just a mate who does cashies or a decent priced business.

I usually do my own car audio installs but do not have the time or patience lately, so I am looking for someone who does a tidy job and has sound knowledge.

Its a pretty simple job, but as I said, Im over doing installs...especially in this weather.

Any ideas who? Thanks!

I would prefer cashie jobs - I know Darren is neat, but from memory he is pretty expensive.

Then again he lives 1 minute away from my parents house and 10 mins away from me, so its easy. Might have to ask him for a quote. Thanks Gradenko

GWP: sounds exactly what im after, but mandurah would be a bit difficult- thanks heaps for the offer.

Its hard for me to hand it over, because I usually do the work myself and im fussy with my sound installs, but all in all...its only a silvia ;)

If you're fussy bro - pay $$s to get it done right, first time ;)

understood..thats what im asking for

someone to give the $$$ to that will do it right. I am not convinced that many audio places really do it right when its not their car.

People tend to take a bit more pride in their work when its a cashie. Plus, $400-550 for labour on an audio install????? thats two quotes now. Bit steep for a bit of wiring up

Where abouts are ya bro?

Cos I've always taken mine to Andre, he works @ AudioCom in Rockingham.

He's done my Honda Prelude, Integra Type-R, and he's done phase 1 of my Skyline.

In my oppinion, a 40 minute drive is f*ck all for peace of mind ;)

im in Applecross

i dont mind the drive at all, sometimes its just hard to get someone to follow me as far as mandurah and then drop me back when its time to pick it up :D Its cool. If i dont find someone in the perth metro in the next day or so I will just slowly do it myself. Thanks for the suggestions MarkG

i cant do deck installs... not really keen to give that ago... but once its in i can do amps subs and speakers etc

i just finished ripping apart my car and doing that... and my bro made my rear parcel shelf and yeah... had to run RCA's from front to back

but yeah... fun fun fun...love ripping apart the cars but yeah im in rockingham.. so not really any help.. :)

i cant do deck installs... not really keen to give that ago... but once its in i can do amps subs and speakers etc

i just finished ripping apart my car and doing that... and my bro made my rear parcel shelf and yeah... had to run RCA's from front to back

but yeah... fun fun fun...love ripping apart the cars but yeah im in rockingham.. so not really any help.. :)

mIRKZ...thought I'd seen you around the place :D u drive past my office ALL the time:)

Hey Av,

I work in the offices above Westside car audio in Ossy park. I know the guys there pretty well and they have played with my car a fair bit. They do a great job too if you swing by one day or if you want me to meet you here one saturday, i can get the guys to run through the car with you.

Nate

Oh well thanks guys..I bit the bullet and got an audio shop to do it....It hurts to spend that much money on labour, but my impatience is often cancerous to my bank account.

I wanted this installed by the weekend and the audio shop is doing it today

Gday Nate ! we still have to catch up :) I will send you a PM soon for a partae

if any one wants some cash jobs done on there car i would be more than happy to do them! i work at a car stereo shop so i got all the tools needed an i used to own a R33 skyline my self so i know them very well an i'm very fussy about my work

if u want any thing installed just email me [email protected]

i'd be more than happy to help! a bit late i know but oh well :P