SAU Community

Next GTR "R35" FAQ!

r35gtr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i know there 18's, as I posted it. It's a prefaq really, but the car since it has no name, its just going to be like that for now. Later on, ill change the title for sure.
19's man... 19's...

Hell, even the V35 Coupe Series 2 has 19" rims on it...

but calling it an R35 in a FAQ goes against the reason for havin a FAQ, which is to educate people. In fact you should have a question in the FAQ regarding its nomenclature as one of the first things as that's one of the MOST frequently asked questions.

the R in GTR DOES NOT translate to the R in R35. We all KNOW that its gonna be called a V35 or something OTHER than an R35, so why peddle to the masses. Tell it like it is and don't just help spread popular misbelief.... in other words... make a FAQ :D

oh, another typo. thanks for noticing rezz, i misintrepeted what you posted. So, you think it to be better to call it 2007 GTR. I guess so, you know...ill change it lol. Why not, ill change it in notepad later on, right now im very busy. Just checking up on the forums. :D

Rezz, anything new from that automag you read, I forgot what it's called, autoexpress right??

Do they post updates every month, or on occasion? :cheers:

good on ya r35gtr,

no one who was successful had an easy ride, keep going with what you think is right!

Yeah! Carry on even though it's wrong! :( Choice

why you guy's so harsh? At least its something, im sure it will answer some questions, and even if it is wrong, its not far off from the truth. The specs must be close enough.
We're not harsh... it's funkymonkey who's harsh :) hahaha

So, why do you basically use everything else originating from Japan thats been posted about the next GT-R, then use an invented chassis designation for it? It just seems out of wack. I've never called it R35 for a reason. I'm the last person that'll perpetuate things that (ordinary - with no contacts whatsoever) people just assume it will be called. I've posted up in easy to understand English with pics how Nissan go about naming chassis etc, and for all intents and purposes, the "R" designatin is dead. Ok? Please call it "Next GT-R" or "2007 GT-R" or I'll make my own updated FAQ and sticky it... theres 2 conflicting ideas at play here that shouldn't happen on one of the best Skyline sites.

Do you even have a Skyline?

Hahahaa!! Well done! How'd you get a pic of the test mule??!!? I thought we were thorough with the security...

Here's a pic going in next months Option 2 GT-Rezz expose:

gtrezz.jpg