SAU Community

Short Shift R33 R32 Silvia 180sx

rmahnovetsky

OK thats 10 short shift kits so far. :rolleyes:

Monday (6-12-2004) I will call the last day for this batch becase I know some of you are keen to get the kit installed... I will email everyone on monday.

There is still room for more people. If you want one better get in while its cheap...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate wants one aswell - so now I'll grab 2 for R33. What is the postage costs for 2?I reckon we'll hit the $110 mark at this rate. 15 now 5 more to go.... :(

At this rate I reckon we will hit the $120 dollar mark... awesome.. Unfortunately I  will have a lot of posting to do :(

I have just notified everyone who was interested. If you have not received an email or PM then PM me so I can send you the details.

Also I have extended the deadline till the end of the week possible early depending on when people get back to me. So if somebody out there still wants a short shift kit let me know. They will be $120 each plus 13 for p&h.

Those that got Rafael's e-mail will now know there is some doubt whether these kits will fit an R32 GTR. I've indicated that I'm not prepared to continue with my purchase unless it can be confirmed that it will fit without problems - is there someone in Brisbane with an R32 GTR and who is planning to buy that can get the situation confirmed one way or another ??.

With the number planning to purchase I don't see why one or two dropping out should make any difference to the final price.

Good Luck.