SAU Community

Short Shift R33 R32 Silvia 180sx

rmahnovetsky

Hi Guys

I have a friend who imports short shift kits (enhanced Cs copy) and I can get some good deals from him if I buy in bulk. This is the going rate

buy 5 for $145 each

buy 10 for $130 each

buy 15 for $120 each

buy more than 20 probably $110 each but we will see if there are that many takers.

Postage is usually $13

Here is the list of short shift kits I can get

R33

R32

Silvia/180sx

s14/200sx

If you guys are interested pm me or email me or reply to this thread.

Over the next few days/week I will see how many people are interested and let you all know what the cost will be. If everthing goes good I will then need the money from the buyers and I will get the parts and send them out to you guys. If everyone pays up quickly the buyers should get their strut brace within 7 days.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested in one for an R32 GTR.

A question: on the website listed at the bottom of your post it shows the price for a short shifter for an R32 or R33 as $145 - is that for one kit ??  It's just that I would have thought the price for 5 would be less than the price for one.....

If I bought all 5 myself then I can sell them for $145 each. Which I was doing a few weeks ago. But I decided make life a little easier and hopefully I can make the prices cheaper for you guys by having more money up front and buying in bulk. So this is where the group buy comes in.

I should really change my website. Thanks dude...