SAU Community

good areas to live in Canberra

any of you canberra guys live in evett (spelling) my girlfriend just moved back to her place their for uni holidays and have seen a few lines near her place while visiting, wondering if it was any of you.

also how safe is my car there is it a good suburb i normally park near her old mans beamer so that makes me feel better.

any of you canberra guys live in evett (spelling) my girlfriend just moved back to her place their for uni holidays and have seen a few lines near her place while visiting, wondering if it was any of you.

also how safe is my car there is it a good suburb i normally park near her old mans beamer so that makes me feel better.

Hi Adam, Evatt isn't bad. Rather garage Skylines though. Gangsta's dont even steal WRX's up here as everyones got one.

Better hope the line drivers dont see ya girlfreind though.....LoL

If your up this way on the 19th Dec cruise down the Cotter and hookup with the local SAU crew.

Hi Adam, Evatt isn't bad. Rather garage Skylines though. Gangsta's dont even steal WRX's up here as everyones got one.

Better hope the line drivers dont see ya girlfreind though.....LoL

If your up this way on the 19th Dec cruise down the Cotter and hookup with the local SAU crew.

why am i hoping the line drivers dont see my girlfriend? ill try and see what im doing with work and come up and see you guys......oh and the girlfriend