SAU Community

Hey JNR-032

REDGTT

Ok, well I as in the passenger with Malvin for this race,

And by 3rd gear we had flew pass the blue 180 n by 4th, we were about duno about 3 car length in front b4 we hit the round about....

N im sure George would agree with me here, cause he was standing closer to the finishing line as well..

I heard the blue 180 put his blinkers on, but I dont understand why, when we flew past him.....

Nearly all malvin races, he had given all his opponent at least a 2 car head start.. due to his immaculate launching... :)

Just kidding mate....

Originally posted by d.3.v.i.l

Or do u mean JNR 32R ..??

I'm pretty sure he surf this forum as well....

George where were u, when we went to Chippin Norton..??

Didn't see you at all....

LOL I think your right. Thats the plate

Originally posted by XCUZME

i was down the end with ntimd8 etc, opposite feeldg watchin the end of the street.

do you think i'd miss out on runs like that? :uh-huh:

did FeelDG run anyone? I wont have to ask for the results even if he did. LOL

I have never seen FeelDG run. I have not been out to the runs alot though. I hear he only runs for money that's why he doesn't muck around like the rest of us.

If anyone knows any differently please correct me on this one.

If it is the case then its just to serious for me I just like to enjoy the car that I have that's all.

you never see feeldg run!? HAHAHAH.

you should have seen him when we left!

he was giving it hits in 2nd and blasting past me, then slowing down and doing it over and over again tryin to make me run. i just laughed and went nooooooooooooooo way man.

ntimd8 ran him, he said hes never been chopped so hard hahaha :)

with the blue 180, from where i was which was still a fair bit behind where they finished, marvin was catching on him quickly and flew past him then as soon as he went past the guy in the 180 braked and put his blinkers on..., so i dont know if he let off before or what, but it looked to me like marvin caught him and the end, and just blasted past even tho the guy in the blue 180 thought he won.

marvin what do you launch at with a turbo like that? 6k? :(

you need some sliiiiiiiiiicks.

results were from what i remember.....that silver gtst with the fmic running the blue 180.......180 chopped him hard on launch and then the skyline flew past with mad top end :)

blue rps13 180 and marvin, marvin won.

green lancer gsr, i think its a 2l, **** that was quick and sounded awesome, 1st run the lancer killed marvin, second run the lancer killed him on launch, marvin killed him for the rest :)

silver gsr and marvin, i think the silver gsr got that one, then second run marvin bogged it hard and had some problems so didnt keep going? guess that was when he overheated?

feel free to correct me where im wrong :)

johnny, why do you keep calling him malvin? isnt his name marvin? :)

hahaha I think malvin is Johnny's special name for me :)

What I meant with FeelDG is I have not seen him run at the runs but then again I don't go to often. I have not heard any stories about it from the runs thats all.

It's good that he likes to give it a hit here and there coz thats what they are built for wish I had of been there coz it would have been fun trying to run him while rolling. See how my little beast measures up with it's big brother.

yeah thanks for the results XCUZME.

Well itz pretty hard as different ppl had different stories.

i guess itz a matter of taking it to the stripz n seeing who actually winz instead of those pushing and braking early as they come to the end of the road.

Yeah guys I've had enough and I'm going to go and get some practice before I show my face again... jk guys :)

George I think you have a good idea there with all of us going out when the new track is open. I will be up for that coz I would have more time to set the car right.

Guys,

Without sounding like and old fuddy duddy, I think the content of this thread is a bit obvious and not in the spirit of our club/forums. Please remember that this is a _public_ forum - Anyone can read/view.

So I encourage you to go back and edit your posts , maybe re-word a few more approriately, if you catch my drift.

Thank you.