SAU Community

what it can do in the right hands :)

inark

after pricing 18" tyres last week im cringing at those pics!!!

After viewing one of the vids i was impressed though. You car certainly must have a bit of balls to smoke em in some of the situations there. That track is rather different to the track we have up here for drifting, would love to have a go at it.

2nd hand 18s are like 20-30 each at each event...

the ones i had on their were actually the front rims with less dish cause the tyres were worn on the outside but still good on the outside... Pirelli P7000s lol pretty damn good tyre

had a spare set of 17s with 2nd hand rubber on em but i couldnt be ***t changing em so i just drove home on the ones that were on it lol... flap.. flap flap flap flapflapflapflap lol that got annoying after the first 5 mins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oi ni... was talking to a mate in japan - mike... he said this to me when i showed him a pic of your car

"dood, I actually KNOW the Japanese guy who owned that car! It had RB26, and I bought a car from him once. He works at a shop close to my house. He's a cool mother****er, hands out flyers for sogokais at touge. His shop "Ken Works", got closed down for almost a year because the cops accused him of running from the police when they tried to pull him over, then the cop crashed, which makes it into "attempted murder"."

- adz