SAU Community

My Fu*ker of a day

KLowN

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, i kno most of u prolly dont give a shit, but i had the worst day ever today and i need to vent it so this is how im doing it :)

well this morning i got my liscence ;):D w000000h000 :thumbsup: then i had to drop mum off home, so we were driving. then she decides she needs to get milk so i took her to the shops on parry ave. as we were leaving i hear a loud "POP" and then not 10 seconds later, my car goes "chk chk churr griiiind kkk" and then stops in the middle of a one lane road right in front of a roundabout.

i hadent even had my liscence an hour :thumbsup:

then just to make things worse, i rang the tow truck and he sed "ill be there in about an hour", so for an hour me n mum sat in the ***in 40 degree sun, while we waited fro the tow truck.

then, just to top off my day....a bird shat on my arm as i was waiting.

sorry to winge to u all, but i spose some good might come of my post? can  ne one tell me how much i should be expecting to pay for a new radiator (not inc. labour) coz apparently i burst the radiator pipe :S.

thanx for listening to me whine, and please does n e one kno how much i should b paying for the radiator??

dont worry it'll all work out, prolly win the 31mil lotto thing for christmas

:)

unlucky dude ;) hope u get back on the road ASAP........

i didn't have a bad day, but i got called a black C**T by an aboriginal???(he must be one of the abo's that think they is white) hehe maybe coz i was being a prick and following them around the whole shop waiting for them to steal something :) hahahaa

theifin bastards :bonk:

adrian :)

You are looking arounf $380 to $400 for brand new non-genuine Nissan radiators.

Wow, everyones bad days made mine feel great!

Worst day I had in a while was when something went bang on my car then blue smoke goes everywhere, Mum is panicking the car is on fire and I am thinking is there conrods out the block or what here! Another boiling day, then after messing around and being to worried to start the car for further damage, I discover its the o-ring popped from the air con and letting the gas go, relief from heart failure yes, the heat... no!

hmmmmm

Wait to you have a REAL bad day. All car problems become so insignificant. The hassles of work also dissapear, all the other stuff you complain about is forgotton, those small issues in life which you think are huge, arent anymore and then you realise just how lucky you are :D

well thanx guys, but id just like to add to my bad day....actually, lets call it a bad WEEK. last night at 11:00 i was going home from leechies. i pulled out of the carpark too fast, drifted 90 degrees into the far right lane, and then as i tried desperately to straighten it, i panicked and overturnd, sending me and my mates (and my girlfriend) backwards up into the curb. i smashed my rim into 5 pieces, and broke 3 of the "arms" or "pins" that hold the wheel onto the suspension, i also smashed completely, the enforced steel bar that those arms are connected to. my 225/50 tire is BENT in 3 places ( i have no ***in idea how), and needs to be replaced. the tow cost $110. this morning i just went to the mechanic. he said that its going to be almost impossible to find a matching rim, and the tire is going to be expensive to replace. the arms are going to be extremely hard to find, and expensive to replace. apparently my suspension on that side is ****ed. (go figure??)

it took me and dad an hour to get the tire off and shit, (coz finding a way to get the nuts off my bent in 300 different way rim was impossible) and then when we got it off, to put the spare on, we realized that the spare was 5 stud. gts are 4 stud. this time a bird didnt shit on my arm, and i kno it could have been alot worse, but u cant blame a guy fro being upset ?? mechanic said 2k minimum, depending on the fact that we find the rim and the arms.

i will look on the bright side tho..... no one was hurt except my wallet, and my pride, and i now learnt my hoon lesson. sorry to whinge again, but its been a bad week. :cheers:

i dunno how im gunna tell my friends and family and girlfriend i cant afford their christmas presents ?? :) o well, shit happens, and life goes on ;)

they say that bad events come in threes. so ill keep u guys posted on my TEE results, which ill get before christmas..

ciao

well coming out of maccas on leech your lucky the police haven't called you up yet cause they monitor that place worse than if Osama lived there.

i'm interested in how much this radiator thing is going to cost you just in case mine goes i know what i'm up for but it sounds like you've just got a busted hose.

radiator cost me $230 guys, sorry forgot to post it, i got it bak on wednesday, and its back at the mechanics oday :cheers: i think its gunna be there a while....

does n e one know where i can possibly go to look for rims to match my other ones?? they are 16" RS rims, sorry thats all i kno about them, ive heard of a place in osbourne park is that n e good??

btw tbeffect, yes it was maccas :)

i kno its my fault mate, im merely pointing out im having a bad week....and yes....mayb in a year or two this will be funny...but right now its not .......so :slap: quit laughin at me!

well thanx guys, but id just like to add to my bad day....actually, lets call it a bad WEEK. last night at 11:00 i was going home from leechies. i pulled out of the carpark too fast, drifted 90 degrees into the far right lane, and then as i tried desperately to straighten it, i panicked and overturnd, sending me and my mates (and my girlfriend) backwards up into the curb. i smashed my rim into 5 pieces, and broke 3 of the "arms" or "pins" that hold the wheel onto the suspension, i also smashed completely, the enforced steel bar that those arms are connected to. my 225/50 tire is BENT in 3 places ( i have no ***in idea how), and needs to be replaced. the tow cost $110. this morning i just went to the mechanic. he said that its going to be almost impossible to find a matching rim, and the tire is going to be expensive to replace. the arms are going to be extremely hard to find, and expensive to replace. apparently my suspension on that side is ****ed. (go figure??)

it took me and dad an hour to get the tire off and shit, (coz finding a way to get the nuts off my bent in 300 different way rim was impossible) and then when we got it off, to put the spare on, we realized that the spare was 5 stud. gts are 4 stud. this time a bird didnt shit on my arm, and i kno it could have been alot worse, but u cant blame a guy fro being upset ?? mechanic said 2k minimum, depending on the fact that we find the rim and the arms.

i will look on the bright side tho..... no one was hurt except my wallet, and my pride, and i now learnt my hoon lesson. sorry to whinge again, but its been a bad week. :(  

i dunno how im gunna tell my friends and family and girlfriend i cant afford their christmas presents ?? :) o well, shit happens, and life goes on :(

they say that bad events come in threes. so ill keep u guys posted on my TEE results, which ill get before christmas..

ciao

I had the same kindov accident, but throw in the front right wheel as well along with a ***d cross member. Twas told it was a 3.5k job by wilkinsons suspension. They said that the cross member would cost atleast 1.5k. me and my dad fixed it for 600 bux. sourcin the parts ourselves and changin all the components ourselves. onli problem is that dad works full time so we could onli work on it on sundays. took us one month to finish because some of those bolts are a REAL **** to get off. ie we had to borrow special tools from other mates. Car is fine now, but after doin 110km/hr for abt 45 minutes on tonkin goin to uni, hicas light comes on. but meh, who wants that shit anyways????

Onli real cost is labour. so who knows, if u kno someone, then u could get lucki.

It must be this time of year. I know of an SS that picked a fight with a kerb and got bent, a VT that the driver thought could handle it that found a kerb and light pole, another VL was written of, a VS and a VY that were both written off. I thought it was just a Commodore thing but obviously not, I think I am gonna go organise fully comprehensive insurance right NOW! Seeya!