SAU Community

Climate control module for 32 Skyline

awurth

Hey folks. My wifes 32 GTR has been retrofitted for the new gas and all, but the climate control module isn't working properly. I Need to know if any one has access to a good one from a front cut or anything like that. Everything works it's just that the module isn't telling things to turn on so it aint cooling.

:P

hey man, that ain't cool :P

sorry - couldn't help myself..

I have one lying around which you could test, however you would have to come to the goldcoast. I have no idea where Moranbah is though, but if its not too far away you're welcome to pop around and pop this other unit in to test.

• 3 weeks later...

a mate gave me a hand with his working module and we were none the wiser, except we found that the outside temp sensor didn't have anything plugged into it. I came home and read the manual and if that sensor isn't plugged in the open circuit makes the control module read -30 degrees and it will only blow hot air and not engage the clutch on the aircon compressor. we had a found a plug behind the drivers side light that was the same type but it isn't anywhere near the thermal fan were the sensor lives, but we thought we'll have a shot and moved the wiring, plugged it in and presto it works. COOL air on tap.