SAU Community

Power FC Tuner in Syd

Mr_G

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mashrock

sas is expensive but i've always been told to use him.

and i know what they do there is good.

its worth it in the end.

paying big money for an engine and having a poor tune that shits itself.

it be worth paying them bit extra and getting it done right.

Just to add to this, i jus got my car tuned at CRD yesterday by Jim..

Great work, especially for a super hot day. Driveability is a lot smoother, (both freeway and city), the car idles properly now and he also fixed/picked up two other issues that the car had (which i didnt know about !!)

Great bloke - had time to explain things to me as well...ill post up the results in the induction forums..

:(

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my dyno sheet

Hitman will explain things to you clearly

My car was knocking badly before tune and he adjust it + he found something wrong with my battery and tell me to replace it :(

i'm very happy with the result with Standard Turbo and cooler

indoor temperature was 39 degree that day!! HOT HOT HOT

If you want a good tune of your power FC go see Ben at Bel performance . Made my GTR go from 12.1@114mph on a 17deg night to 11.9@115mph on a 27deg night down at WSID also returns heaps better fuel economy . Ben has the latest jap software for the power FC don't kid yourself there is alot you can't do just using the hand controller .

Bel at the moment don't have a dyno they do all there tuning on the road which is the place you actually drive your car not on a set of roller's . They are also very competitive on price compared to alot of other performance shops mentioned .

• 2 weeks later...

My car has finally gone for the dyno tuning @ Unigroup. Yavuz is performing all the work, and so far it has been a pleasure dealing with them. I get the car back on Wednesday, so Ill let you guys know how it goes & ill post up some dyno sheets.

Yavuz let me take it for a quick spin after tuning up most of the base maps, etc, and the car felt so much more smoother as it pulls quite nicely, eliminating the flat spots... They fixed up my timing, as it was abit out aswell.

I was quite impressed, but we shall see what happens on Wednesday.... :rofl: