SAU Community

My Xmas pressie - new paint job

oor33sky_

Here are a few new pics of the new paint, plus of few more little changes.

Hope u all like it!!! Tell me what u think?

My "OOR33" Skyline GTS-t ---> 'Show & Go'

Performance/engine mods: Garrett GT30R BB high-mounted Turbo, Stainless Steel exhaust manifold, HKS style external wastegate with screamer pipe, SARD 550cc injectors, Bosch 720hp fuel pump, GReddy e-manage ecu, Blitz FMIC with custom stainless piping, Blitz sus power pod filter, 3" exhaust with custom dump pipe, Turbosmart type 2 BOV, Cusco front strut brace, GReddy Profec B II boost controller @15psi...317hp @ wheels.

Exterior: Paint - Full Respray in Standox: Daytona Paradise (green/blue/puple mix), Carbon Fibre bonnet, Bodykit - GTR wing/side skirts/pods, Tommy Kaira front bar - modified, Vault Savannah 18" chrome wheels, KYB shocks, DBA front slotted rotors, Nismo clear side indicators, tinted windows.

Interior: Dash surrounds/vents painted in Standox: Daytona Paradise, HKS turbo timer, Apexi Rev/Speed Metre, boost gauge, MOMO millenium steering wheel, alarm. Full Sony Stereo: CD player, front & rear 6" speakers, 6 stacker, 12" sub in box, 500w amp.

hows the auto r33 going for ya? ever think about converting it into a manual ?

Auto is great - love the driveability, the quickness off the line without wheelspin & also the money i will save on clutches when i start racing it down the quarter!!!

So 2 answer ur question NO, i have never & will never think about converting it 2 a manual - wish more ppl could realise the benefits.

For the drag strip, the auto is king, manuals can still have a good run down the strip

For circuit, manuals are king, and i would hate to think how an auto goes around a track...

In traffic the auto would be much better, but the overall control of the car goes downhill with an auto, less in control...

Paintjobs different, i'll give you that... but the wheels ruin it...

For the drag strip, the auto is king, manuals can still have a good run down the strip

For circuit, manuals are king, and i would hate to think how an auto goes around a track...

In traffic the auto would be much better, but the overall control of the car goes downhill with an auto, less in control......

i agree with u 100%, i hear what ur saying.

i like most ppl understand the benefits of a manual, but most ppl do not understand the benefits of an auto.

2 put it in perspective - i hear often "r u going 2 convert it to a manual" i would never ever hear if it was a manual "r u going 2 convert it to an auto"

the conclusion is most ppl think a manual is better, i disagree, that's all