SAU Community

raining dirt???

tactic

Originally posted by NI5MO

haha i was worried too!

i work in Parramatta + park out in the open, came out to find my 'white' car brown, it was bloody clean, i even cleaned the windows this morning :)  

the air's filthy!

Yeah, I work in Parra too and came back to see my car covered in those brown spots. Kinda annoying considering the drought and water restrictions are likely to increase the time spans between washes. (NI5MO, where do you work? I'm in Colonial Tower on the corner of George & Charles St's)

What's the go with using services like Car Lovers, etc? Are the restrictions applicable to them too, considering they filter and re-use some (if not all) of their water? As long as my car looks reasonably clean, then I'm happy.

GoldZilla i have No idea were that is haha, i just started there and don't know the street names yet!, prolly just round the corner, im in Cowper street (same street as the AMF Bolwing and the big Monks palace thing!) oh and if you know the street, i don't drive a skyline anymore so don't be on the lookout lol

with car lovers / car cafe's, i got mine washed the next day (friday) and you know what happened, it rained again that night! what a waste of 20bucks, it looked so clean too!

i dunno what the deal is but they still seem to be open and very very busy as you'd expect!