SAU Community

More Bad Luck

KLowN

well i just thought id tell u guys about the neverending stream of badluck i have :boohoo:

last night at the tsunami cruise i got rear ended as we pulled out of the car park at the helipad :( WOHOOOO theres not bulk damage but exhaust pipe is bent so now i have an angled exhaust which is dislodged :drooling: when it used to be straight and connected :D

o also on my way home i got done doing 120 on the freeway by a speed camera. he had just set up and i was the first person to get done. i literally saw hm set the thing up and my two mates flew through and as i went through (i was about 200m behind) i got flashed.

well just thought id keep u up to dat on my killer luck :boohoo:

well just thought id keep u up to date on my killer luck :boohoo:

geez....

lucky your house didn't get washed away by a tsunami while you were on the tsunami cruise, then we really would have something interesting to read :(

similar to what jimih is saying......dont think yourself unlucky when really these things are pretty minor....

it will be alright mate....everything will.... :headspin:

just think about the doods overseas that dont have houses or families anymore.... :(

yer u kno wot u guys are right, thanx for helpin me see the brighter side of things :)

i gotta think outside the square more :)

o and btw....Goulash you are a *** head **** y dont u go ***in waste ur time somewhere else no one gives a shit about ur opinion, so dont give it. the post didnt say "ooh goulash please tell me what you think coz u are so significant in my life" grow up top bloke, or is it get younger old fart? meh either way ur a **** so go **** urself...coz judgin from ur behaviour no one else will.

sorry everyone had to hear that, (also sorry admin) but this guy is a trouble stirrer.

thanx again to everyone else (coz ill prolly get banned now :D) talk to u all soon