SAU Community

Rice Police in Perth

adam 32

i heard my name mentioned in there (PVA) :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can be excused cause my stickers are nowhere near as bad as a F&F flying dildo, as adam would say :)

and to tell ya the truth my car has got most of the brand names (ie: HKS, NISMO, APEXi) and the other stickers on there, well, ill just call them my shopping list,:lol: , so thats it, theres my excuse :shake: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by puckish

Personally I hate those guys in the white and blue striped commodores with those poofy blue and red flashing lights and siren.. where do they think they are Mardi Gras?:lol:

and those ricey pursuit rims ? the nerve eh!

then they're STUPID " blow into this please crap" i clocked 2kw on the breathalyser...

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

After reading this post so far... I can think of at few cars here with stickers and neons :)

R33_cam

Old moe's Black R33

WASSABI- going with no Front spoiler look

Pva_Glue's SDU stickers

Tango's RB sticker on fuel cover

R34 with "L" plate on, she should have "P" plates by now

etc..etc. nuff said!:) :uh-huh:  

cheers

Joe

mate the WASSABI it gone now, jimi has em.. i got "GOTRICE" now ahahahah

Originally posted by RB20LagWagon

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Ppl, RB20LagWagon is totally correct. We shouldn'y be worried about lancers and the like when the real problem is riced up Skylines in our own backyard.

And the problem isn't going to get any better. With the price dropping all time, younger drivers are getting into them and their the ones who think stickers == cool. The only thing we can hope for is that the new import regs slow down the import of new cars (to keep out vale up) and that insurance stays ridiculously high (to keep exculsivity up).

At the risk of sounding anitsocial, who's the assclown in the R33 with underbody neons at the last cruise?

Originally posted by Gradenko

Ppl, RB20LagWagon is totally correct. We shouldn'y be worried about lancers and the like when the real problem is riced up Skylines in our own backyard.

And the problem isn't going to get any better. With the price dropping all time, younger drivers are getting into them and their the ones who think stickers == cool. The only thing we can hope for is that the new import regs slow down the import of new cars (to keep out vale up) and that insurance stays ridiculously high (to keep exculsivity up).

At the risk of sounding anitsocial, who's the assclown in the R33 with underbody neons at the last cruise?

The Wine Red one with blue neon's ? I think they'd suit a WHITE 'line better myself :)

Originally posted by Gradenko

well that would probably be me your talking about, don't really like the term "assclown" each to their own i say

Originally posted by R33_Cam

well that would probably be me your talking about, don't really like the term "assclown" each to their own i say

I'm not thinking of getting any at all but what is the police stance on neon Lights under cars? Is it as bad as fog lights? When do you use these lights? I'm not too sure what the stance is like on a skyline but i have seen neons on a lancer and i couldn't stop laughing... my theory is don't laugh at a car unless you can beat it coz they can laugh at you when you are eating their smoke!

However i do have a question and also a answer that maybe we could expand on.....

Q: Define Rice?

A: Well Rice to me is anything done extremely out of the norm to purposely grab attention of the public eye...

Originally posted by R33_Cam

don't really like the term "assclown" each to their own i say

Dude, its not like I sit here thinking up derogatory names for people. I saw the car and it was literally the first word that sprung to mind, "assclown".

"Each to their own" is favorite term among ricers the world over. Its understandable if the car came with neons when you bought it, but if you paid hard earned money for them...

Forget about the negative image it has on Skylines. Forget about the stereotypical judgements cops make on Skylines when they see your car with neons. Forget even about the possible road saftey issues. Keep using them, I say. It'll make all the plain jane R33s look all the more elegant (or as elegant as a whale can look :D).

25GTT, adam 32 has it in essence. The definitive guide to rice boys: http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

this could go on and on forever, the rice debate, yeah they are a bit ricey, i do agree with you there Gradenko, and agree with you again on saying that was the first thing that came to your head, just the same as when i see a done up excel or something (pregnant rollerskate), it does make me laugh yeah, i dont use them all that often cause it does get alot of looks, some unwanted, they dont last all that long with the water anyway, so when they blow up ill probably just forget em, and after all they are only a couple of neons, not the full F&F graphics, but ill respect most cars out there and what people wanna do to them, after all it is their cars and they shouldnt have to do stuff just to please/displease other people.

thats my 10cents worth.

:D

Cam

If you buy a car, any car for that matter..... YOU CAN DO WHAT THE FARK YOU WANT TO IT....... leave people alone.

If all your worried about is people putting stickers on cars.... for farks sake get a life.

It your car do what the hell you want, as long as you like it good for you. Each to there own.

Sorry about the rant.... just sh*ts me.

Daniel