SAU Community

Shirts

Guest [ryan]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would also be willing to pay for one, as long as it looks decent.

for jackets, i would suggest we find a simple design, or maybe just plain colour ones (all black or all grey maybe?) and just have a simple, embroided logo, and something else simplish printed on the back.

just my suggestion.

I completely agree Ryan...

George, yeah, it will be hard to design something everyone likes, but if we keep it very simple, we'll offend minimal people...

Something like black and dark grey with red stiching looks plain and simple, but nice at the same time...

Maybe the final SAU logo on the front right breast, and

"www.skylinesaustralia.com"

[bIG LOGO]

on the back?

simple, yet effective.

I'm with Merli and Ryan on this too regarding the jacket... Keep it nice and simple. An idea I had for the SDU stickers was for each person's log-in name to be added below the logo. With stickers its not so easy to do when you're getting a batch run done, but could be keep this option open (at extra cost to those who want it, obviously) as well? Surely there are a lot of us out there, so it may help identify each other when we meet up for the first time (or couple of times, if anyone's like me and can't remember names too well!).

T-shirts? I agree dark colours should be the go... Either Navy/Black, Navy/slightly-lighter blue, Navy/Grey or Black/Grey similar to the UAS one.

Guest | hype^ |

haha

ok it looks like alot of ppl agree ...

but Merli i think it should be the other way around..

logo on back and address on fron breast..

and name thing sounds exellent too..

now the hard part..

whos gonna organise all this??

hahaha

:lol: :lol:

What about for people who don't have breasts ? My mosqito bites would be lucky to fit a logo or address on !!!

... and let me answer your question with another question ... how many abordiginals do you see modelling ¿ :D

Guest | hype^ |
Originally posted by JiMb0

... and let me answer your question with another question ... how many abordignals do you see modelling ¿ :D

u smoking that funny tobacco again jim??:confused:

wtf is a abordignals??

• 3 weeks later...

nismo jackets and nismo polo shirts then add our logos to them or something like that?

love that nismo jacket

on the jacket, on the front have a small sau emblem on the breast with ur sau name underneath it and on the back have a bigger one with the address underneath that ... like sdu emblem

with the shirt have the same but nothing on the back

just my $1.10 (gst included)

also may i add

If you have ligher colours on the bottom and dark colours on the top.. it will draw attention to you tummies making them look bigger.

Better to go ligher on the top and darker on the bottom :D

That pic someone put up here of the nismo shirt... looks good :D

Don't worry Kyles, I will make sure the gals are looked after :D

i won't be wanting a polo shirt either. I'm thinking a girlie t-shirt, tight fitting, probably in black :D

available to club members and also to any wifes/girlfriends of members who might want one...

Originally posted by Kyles

If you have ligher colours on the bottom and dark colours on the top.. it will draw attention to you tummies making them look bigger.

ROFLOL

thanks for looking out for us. that is so true and it's not like we need more emphasism on our beer guts. well, i don't:(