SAU Community

Wagon Wars !!

Jay95R33

Hi Guys, posted this in the suspension section, but it probably belongs here more....

I have a little ongoing test for the Stagea handling improvements. One of my heighbours has a Forrester GT manual (exhaust & boost), we both leave for work at similar times and travel the local winding road which has 15 corners in 1 km. When I first got the Stagea I couldn't keep up, he would gradually get away no matter how hard I pushed. When I put the stabiliser bars on I could just hang on, with a bit of effort. He was impressed. I upped the boost last week (to 0.7 bar) and I could then pull up to him on acceleration between the corners. This morning, with the Bilsteins in, he was slowing me up in some of the corners. He was mightly impressed.

Next week, if we meet up, I will have the rear Bilsteins in and the A/F ratios tuned, so I will lead for the first time and see if he can keep up.

:P

Ah well, another peed off neighbour, the Forrester just can't keep up anymore! I waited for him this morning at the end of the usual run through the corners. The first thing he said was, "even the farken exhaust is still farken standard". Thinking about the difference it made to his Forrester.... "What's it going to be farken like when you get a farken big one?"

I think that means he is impressed: :)

PS; every sentence had at least 2 profanities. :(

Hahahaha, well done SK, I wish I was there to see his face :(

Near my place I see a silver GT Forester in the mornings, and she (female driver) always gives it a squirt when she passes me. But where we usually met is about a 1 min drive from my place and the Stagea is still stone cold... That means I have to restrain myself and not put the foot down :)

One day the timing will be right, and she'll feel the wraith of the straight six !! LOL

J

Muhuhaha.

I got an odd look from a wrx wagon the other day, the guy just stared me down while he drove past. Didn't worry me though, i don't have to drive a car with an engine derived from Nazi Germany