SAU Community

my cefiro was just stolen

CEF11E

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that is ****ing weak!

I have seen your car before an will definatly keeping an eye out for it!

And if it is spotted like ceffo said the big black clubby is going to make an appearance

-I ****ing hate car thieving ****s.

Wish you the best of luck gettin it back in one piece and I shall tell me buddies who know the car from drift meets to keep an eye out

um guys... before you club the driver to death, just make sure that he isn't a 56 year old indian dude, coz that would be my dad driving my ceffy around. I sms'ed him and told him to be on the lookout for a car that looked like his with grey rims.

lol

what if the guy that stole it is a 55yo man? :D

man im sorry to hear that man... i hope u get it back in one peice. Like everyone said its not as tho theyre common, they really didnt pick a car thats going to be easy to rebirth.

some weak fuggin shiit balls...man i liked your black cef too...nice and different from all the white and grey ones out there...it had an sr20 right? or did i remember seeing another car at lanecove with an sr20

if i see it, i'll follow it and see where it ends up...

oh and i pm'd ya about a cheap run about

Just cars has 3rd party property insurance that covers theft now as an added cost option

Which covers the car for I think a top of $5000 now, plus your excess, plus the premium, they keep the car and the rego, yes you can buy it back. But once you work it all out its not worth it. They basically have you by the short and curlies.

Know it's a bit late now - but for all else in future god forbid - the best idea I have heard if your car gets stolen (especially if offering $1k reward) is to call your local cabbie companies and offer the reward if they can track it down.

Ni it has NSW plates CEF 11E on it . black and whites. i dont have a more recent photo :P

sorry to hear that nick/luke... (sorry cant really remember your name :Oops: ). not good with names :kick: you followed me to the workshop @ auburn one day, i was in the CRX :P

hope you get this sorted soon. all the best.