SAU Community

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

r33 Series 2 has different headlights and grill, so the bonnet is slightly different, it curves down where the grill is like the Gtst R32 compared wif GTR and similar to R34 GTT which also curves down. Series 1 doesn't.

So you can't fit a series 2 CF on a series 1 unless you change the headlights and grill, (unsure about the front bar) and vice versa

I have SmoothLine's bonnet it is one of the cleanest bonnets out there, looks the goods.

grepin: what will he use then???

Free BUMP

OK as I am in Adelaide it would be a costly job to send bonnets in both directions plus the fact I want to keep my origonal stuff. I guess if we struck a deal he might be able to buy one from a wrecker. Possibly with luck a white one to save painting cost or is that your car. If I know what area he lives maybe I could even try finding a second hand one somewhere for him.

Hi...just wondering if you'd be interested in swapping with my bonnet,. but its silver though..?

i'd take em for $500 + my bonnet is yours.

would you also send them down to QLD ?

how about you pay for shipping your bonnet to my end and i'll pay shipping for my bonnet to your end ?

let me know.

$600 and I will drive to northside of brisbane to swap...

I live on the Gold Coast :(

Cheers.