SAU Community

ATTN: All SAU-Vic Members

R31Nismoid

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not once have I whinged about $50 being too much,... I even said above that its nothing...

Tell ya what... I will pay $50 if you all throw $50 away with me because me having to pay $50 is like im throwing it away coz all I want to do is cruise with friends and chat here but it seems I have to pay to do that..

And Karina.. Where did you get the idea that I wanted free membership? I have suggested an alternative plan.

I would still like to hear what Adz and Snowman have to say about the question myself and ant95GTR have asked in relation to what you would do if a non paid member came to a cruise. Better yet, what if a group of non paying members came?

*NOTE* Im not trying to stir shit, I just want an answer

yeesh, i think some of the committee members have had a long day or something :P making an issue out of a minor point. Bit of tact and politeness goes a long way guys.

If you guys want to properly discuss this issue and any other you may have about membership, your best option is to attend out monthly club meeting at the whitehorse tavern in hawthorn on the 3rd thursday of every month.

As for me banning acsplit and kyzisushi is that they both made personal attacks on each other, directly after I had advised them not to start shitfights on the forum. Neither of the bannings were because they had issues with SAU VIC or its committee. So please don't read too much into it.

Not once have I whinged about $50 being too much,... I even said above that its nothing...

Tell ya what... I will pay $50 if you all throw $50 away with me because me having to pay $50 is like im throwing it away coz all I want to do is cruise with friends and chat here but it seems I have to pay to do that..

And Karina.. Where did you get the idea that I wanted free membership? I have suggested an alternative plan.

I would still like to hear what Adz and Snowman have to say about the question myself and ant95GTR have asked in relation to what you would do if a non paid member came to a cruise. Better yet, what if a group of non paying members came?

*NOTE* Im not trying to stir shit, I just want an answer

Look I'm throgh being civil, if you have an issue, go make your own cruises, go plan your own events. You are not an SAU Vic member so it's not your concern. I am NOT answering any more of your questions. If you want to make it hard for the rest of the members and us who are planning this cruise then do so!

listen guys if the $50 dollars is an issue you have got serious issue's......I dont think people realise what these guys actually do for the club.....I personally dont attend many meetings events due to my work being mostly 7days (and nights:)) but these guys really deserve more than the kick in the pants that you people are giving them...i am disgusted

in your behavior and would hold my head in shame if i acted in such a way...

You are not an SAU Vic member so it's not your concern.

Good to see your being polite and encouraging people to join.

Its statements like that which really make you out to be an arrogant dickhead and make me wonder how the hell you are the secretary, let alone on the board when you treat people like that.

Just because youve been around here for a year or so (Even Ive been here longer than you) and are considered a regular doesnt give you any right to respond the way you have today.

All day I have simply asked for one question to be answered in which you have continued to fail misserably

If you want to make it hard for the rest of the members and us who are planning this cruise then do so!

How in gods name am I making anything hard for you? Maybe you should get off your highhorse for one second and actually read what I have been saying and asking instead of going off in a tangent.

I know this club is growing and alot of hard work has been put into it, especially by yourself shan, ash, james etc etc... but if a SECRETARY cant even answer a few questions then what good are you.

Maybe you should be the club gimp or something

listen guys if the $50 dollars is an issue you have got serious issue's......I dont think people realise what these guys actually do for the club.....I personally dont attend many meetings events due to my work being mostly 7days (and nights:)) but these guys really deserve more than the kick in the pants that you people are giving them...i am disgusted

in your behavior and would hold my head in shame if i acted in such a way...

NOT ONCE HAVE I COMPLAINED ABOUT $50 BEING EXPSENSIVE AND NOT ONCE HAVE I DISRESPECTED THE WORK THESE GUYS DO FOR THE CLUB!

Cant you people read the full thread instead of jumping on and making your random comments. At first I just asked a simple question which has been blown out of proportion and now all this unneccessary arguing has occured.

As stated from the beginning I have no intentions of arguing but Im finding it so damn hard to get a straight answer here

One more time

What will happen if non members come to a cruise and follow you. If thats the case you CAMS licence is in jeopardy if an accident was to occur.

Look...there ARE people that are whinging about not receiving anything for there $50.....Dont go making personal attacks...if you have issues with someone talk to them in person like a real man would...possibly take your opinions to a membership meeting

Guys, it was never my intention to start such an argument. Please accept my apology.

Thanks Andrew (Snowman) for letting me know where I stand... could you please forward the details of the cruise to me either via PM or e-mail. Perhaps we can chat in person on the cruise about the point I've raised.

Thanks,

Nick

Yeah thanks for the offer but as I have told you I wanted everyone to read this so that everyone would know why, not just me.

Thanks for the pm you just sent in which you have more or less just gone through me without a care, once again you are a great leader for the club.

Like I said in my reply moments ago, a few months ago anyone could rock up here, go on a cruise and meet new people but now you have become a proper club you are now asking for a fee for me to continue to do this.

The ONLY benefit of being CAMS associated is that you can go to track days etc in which I have no interest in, and for that reason, I am no longer allowed to attend cruises unless I pay to do so. Geez thats really fair, thanks for taking that away from me and everyone else.

Dont go giving me your BS about CAMS covering you for insurance n shit because everything has been fine for the past 5 years where everyone cruises at their own will.

Track events is the only bonus and im sorry but that doesnt interest everyone.

Try as we might, you just dont seem to understand the difference, is it any wonder I'm getting frustrated? WE are held liable. That mean WE go to jail if you do bad on cruise, I CAN NOT make it any more simple than that.

OK look, as stated earlier and via PM, before the club was formed, who planned the cruises? Where are they now? And last, what is stopping non members (for example you) from panning cruses here as they used to on the open forums? NOTHING! Nothing has changed here, if you want to cruise, post it. Only difference? Your not paying $50 and you don't have CAMS coverage and public liability, for you thats not an issue as you are not a registeredoffical entity.

Why dont you answer those questions for the rest of us?

And just as a point I never claimed to be any "leader of the club".

Just as a matter of fact I have not taken personal stabs at you for everyone to see but you insist that I must not after your last comments? Sounds like double standards. To save everyone elses eyes I will not be posting in this thread again.

QUOTE=SLYWPN]Mate I organise events for r31 skyline club all the time so dont go telling me how hard it is.

The reason I chose to respond in the thread was so that everyone could see what your answer would be. You dont get it at all, a few months ago anyone could come here and meet and cruise together, but now because you have made it a proper club which the only benefit i can see is having CAMS you have taken away the opportunity for people like me to continue to do what I have done for years which is just cruise and meet new people, but no, now you want me to pay for that priviledge.

Im not interested in CAMS so this really sucks for me as I can no longer attend a cruise like I have done in the past.

Why dont you think about that!

Wow, how hard was that? You could of saved the pages of drool and just posted that and I would of given you this answer, instead you decide to play hero. OK now lets get this straight right. There is NOTHING stopping ANYONE from planning cruises. If Forum users wish to cruise then they can crusie 24 hours, 7 days a week. SAU Vic has NEVER tried to stop that, in fact we promote it. Your right, there used to be a lot of cruises but ask yourself ths, who planned them? Who ran them and why don't they do it now??

Don't even start of the R31 club, you plan cruises? Well then what stopping you from doing that here?

I invite you to come to a committee meeting, I honestly do. You have NO IDEA how much more work is involved when money is included in a club so it's simply not fair to compare the two clubs.

But regardless as a forum user (not a committee member as i am entitled to my own opinion) I think your a fu(king a&sehole for the way you have gone about this and I want you to know that

If you want the users to see what your point is I'll post this PM here.

Mate I organise events for r31 skyline club all the time so ont go telling me how hard it is.

The reason I chose to respond in the thread was so that everyone could see what your answer would be. You dont get it at all' date=' a few months ago anyone could come here and meet and cruise together, but now because you have made it a proper club which the only benefit i can see is having CAMS you have taken away the opportunity for people like me to continue to do what I have done for years which is just cruise and meet new people, but no, now you want me to pay for that priviledge.

Im not interested in CAMS so this really sucks for me as I can no longer attend a cruise like I have done in the past.

Why dont you think about that![/quote']

Wow, how hard was that? You could of saved the pages of drool and just posted that and I would of given you this answer, instead you decide to play hero. OK now lets get this straight right. There is NOTHING stopping ANYONE from planning cruises. If Forum users wish to cruise then they can crusie 24 hours, 7 days a week. SAU Vic has NEVER tried to stop that, in fact we promote it. Your right, there used to be a lot of cruises but ask yourself ths, who planned them? Who ran them and why don't they do it now??

Don't even start of the R31 club, you plan cruises? Well then what stopping you from doing that here?

I invite you to come to a committee meeting, I honestly do. You have NO IDEA how much more work is involved when money is included in a club so it's simply not fair to compare the two clubs.

But regardless as a forum user (not a committee member as i am entitled to my own opinion) I think your a fu(king a&sehole for the way you have gone about this and I want you to know that

I have replied to that in a proper manner.

Once again, thanks for being so considerate and such a pleasure of a secretary to deal with.

Ash, and everyone else, I am sincerly sorry if I have "hijacked" your thread or caused any trouble but all I wanted was an answer but all I got was attitude from Adzmax.

I have the pm's he has sent but Im not going to post them here like he has as I dont think its neccessary

Moderators, if you wish to see what he has sent to me and how I have responded I am happy to show you. You will be suprised as to the tone and language he has used and will notice that all my replies are much more mature and to the point.

Again, sorry if this has gone too far

omg SLYPWN, i think its clear that if you want to attend the SAU cruises then just pay the GOD-DAMN 50bux!!

you said urslf that u dont have an issue with that small amount so just freaking pay it, whether you are interested in CAMS or not. everything costs money these days man, nothing is for free; ie: you want to go to cruises organised by SAU then pay for it, everyone else does, so why should YOU get special privilege.

the opportunity for you to meet new people hasnt been taken away, rules have just changed [things in life DO change, if u havnt noticed] and so if you want to continue "meet(ing) new people" then you abide by the organiser's conditions. if people like you want to go without paying membership fee, thats being unfair to the people who do pay.

and dont write a post disputing what ive just said, i dont think i said anything wrong.