SAU Community

Respekt!! Chicks DIG the 'line :)

ix9

Just walked into Strathfield west perth... was talking to some chick about getting a DIN sized blanking plate made up for the 'line.... she's like ... "oh is it for the skyline out there?"

"yup" I reply....she smiles....

and DAM she hot!

anyway, to cut off the OT stuff: I'm getting a blanking plate made up for under my head unit, as the original was a double-din unit.. and now I have a gaping hole there... $20 all up :(

-Kym.

Guest GR33DyMANGO

hahaa.... good point! chicks look at the car and think "mmmmmm ......mmmmmmmoney bags!"

hey...anyone wanna donate some money to someone whos got no money left after their cars complied??? anyone...*.... anyone??

* = dead silence:(

hehee:D

Ha ha, I like that one.

Chicks love skylines.

Theres a bus stop near my place that I turn pass everyday and theres about 10 chicks from santa maria yelling "Hicks, Hicks!, turn around and pick us up!"

You cant help but get a big head, i mean......errrr... I meant ego.

Is your plate number Hicks or do they know you?

Originally posted by Hicks

Ha ha, I like that one.

Chicks love skylines.

Theres a bus stop near my place that I turn pass everyday and theres about 10 chicks from santa maria yelling "Hicks, Hicks!, turn around and pick us up!"

You cant help but get a big head, i mean......errrr... I meant ego.

Plates say Hicks.

And im quite aware that they pull chicks, but since we were on the subject I thought i'd bring that that up. There f.uckin hot!!

(actually, one of 'em is kinda fat but what can ya do?)

It's alright Ken, they say the older you are the more "EXPERIENCED" you are, the oldest chick i went out with was 1 year older than me...so not much difference there like the blind leading the blind on that one!:lol:, perhaps one of us younger guys should go for a 40 year old and see whether or not it's true? I have a girlfriend so *Damn* (sarcasm!) looks like 40 year olds are off my list.... Hicks are there any MILF's at the bus stops?? maybe some of you single guys can have a crack!! ahahahaah!!:cool:

Hmmmm of course we could go as a group one day to this strathfield store and all ask for some of those cover plates.... Theeeeen drive past Hicks Bus stop.... man one of you guys should at least be able to get one phone number....Player Mack Daddy Pimp PVA should go for some action!

hahahh! LOL @ gtrken!

bully is an older dude too, prolly same age as you, he prolly gets the same looks "OMG, check out the old guy in the cool supra" heheh

and YES, that's strathfield west perth... there's a few chicks working there so i'm not going to tell you what she looks like :cool: