SAU Community

Greetings From Taiwan

Guest INASNT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funkymonkey

Denham can u plz plz plz plz plz get me one of these? They're Uber cheap over there, but cost about $50 down here... If you do nark will owe you sexual favours for a week... :)

whats da fark is that?

I have had fark all time for shoppin, and shit in big boxes is a no no when i get to customs in aus.

I might have time next week to check stuff out.

Originally posted by inark

i shall also reimburse u upon reentry into australia with the purchase of the RAm for my new P4 system..

pfft p4 desktop! i got p4 2.4 laptop! :shake:

pffft laptops...

im building another system with a 2.4 and water cooling so i clock the shit out of it

ya get my RAM!!?? just find out how much it is...

Originally posted by inark

pffft laptops...  

im building another system with a 2.4 and water cooling so i clock the shit out of it

ya get my RAM!!?? just find out how much it is...

Y water cool it, put a fmic on it with big thermo fan cooling intake air :D

how much is the ram? i am working 7 days a week to try finish this ***in thing off before christmas

Originally posted by _turtle_

hey inasnt, rip em both off and make a lil bit of extra money on the side :D

i just use my company amex card anyway, so i dont pay for anything from my own $$!!!

Nark

And how much is it in Australia?

i just use my company amex card anyway, so i dont pay for anything from my own $$!!!

wtf??? you've a crazy job. in that case.... would it be convenient for u to get a cpu and motherboard ?? i'd deposit the money into ur bank first. wen u coming back to melb?

Originally posted by _turtle_

wtf???  you've a crazy job.  in that case....  would it be convenient for u to get a cpu and motherboard ??  i'd deposit the money into ur bank first.  wen u coming back to melb?

I get everything paid for over here, food, hire car etc. I can buy stuff for myself and claim it on bullshit things to cover the costs.

As for comp parts my bags r already overloaded with stuff i have bought and i havent even gone to any car shops. I am comin back 20th December

INASNT,

you must be loving the cold weather over in taipei atm. you should come down south to kaouhsiung where it's a little warmer :P

btw, you might want to check out the following address;

Chang Heart Corporation

No. 227 Wen Lin North Rd,

Pei-Tou, Taipei.

Ph: +886 (02) 2822 2060.

oh yeah, these guys are a HKS dealer ;)

enjoy your stay in taipei, ciao.

Originally posted by INASNT

Nark

And how much is it in Australia?

cant get it in aus... closest is PC2700 Corsair

doesnt matter anyway im ordering some from singapo... as well as a few CPUs.

but u can still get em for me if u like... tell me b4 next week! cause thats when im placing the order

2 x Twin Moss PC2700 DDR 333 256MB

2 x P4 2.0A

Originally posted by RS500

INASNT,

you must be loving the cold weather over in taipei atm. you should come down south to kaouhsiung where it's a little warmer  :D  

btw, you might want to check out the following address;

Chang Heart Corporation

No. 227 Wen Lin  North Rd,

Pei-Tou, Taipei.

Ph: +886  (02)  2822  2060.

oh yeah, these guys are a HKS dealer  :(  

enjoy your stay in taipei, ciao.

Kaousiung may be warmer but it is wayyy more poluted!

I am freezing my ass off on site in taipei at the moment.

My hotel is on Peitou road, is that hks dealer close by? and are any parts cheaper than in australia?

yeah, it is polluted but not that bad. i believe taipei can get quite bad at times also.

i'm not sure where it is and about procong as i found out about them after i left taipei when i was there last year.

give them a call, it might be worth a try. good luck.

Theres a huge car place bout 10 mins from my hotel which i gotta check out tomorrow night!

Boss wanted me to stay in taiwan till the 26th December, i politely told him to 'get ***ed' i am on the plane 20th December!:P

I went to a car superauto place last night. They sell everything there, shocks, bodykits, rims, tyres, car components, car audio stuff! There were all hondas in the car park and in the adjacent workshop, they love their vtec here. I bough a few initial d things and a few ricey lights and stuff! Then i went to the night market and spend about $300 of company $$ on clothes and other things!!

Hmm now i gotta make up crap on my expense form to cover all the $$ i spent on stuff for myself (about $500). I have to send all the stuff back through DHL in a huge box, which work will pay for aswell as it wont all fit in my bags!!:D

Ahh company $$ i love to spend it!!:rolleyes: