SAU Community

R32 GT-R and R34 GT-t needed, for ball. Will pay.

Elithrar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what? the sil80 not good enough for you again... ? :( (goes off to cry)

Actually, was talking about giving you a call when I went out with the lads today. Didn't know how the sileighty was going; one of my mates (the one who went last year) is up for it, if you're free that night.

So far, there's five of us. Dates not sure about. Supposedly someone I know is hooking me up with an R34 GT-R, though I'm not 100% on that. The rest of them are interested in R34 GT-t's and 32 GT-R's. R33 four-doors for the ladies, of course.

Don't worry, the gate action has me considering...

[update]

Six people now, plus girls. Going to be a true entourage; I'll get them all over to my house so we can keep the cars together. Prolly have all the cars arrive at mine by about 6:30pm that night to organise who's going with who and so on. Ball itself starts at 7:30, but best to get there by about 7:20pm, in the midst of everyone else arriving and still waiting outside.

should just get more skylines for the hell of it... make it a mini cruise from alexander heights to town :cheers:

I like the way you think...

Anyways, a new dilemma has come up and thats getting back to our "residential fortresses" after the ball. If anyone's interested/up for a real look at the hunnies, (there all out when the ball's fin), inform Elithrar. AKA tactical pooch 101.

Thanks a l :headspin: t to everyone who's shown interest so far :D

-Derv

I like the way you think...

Anyways, a new dilemma has come up and thats getting back to our "residential fortresses" after the ball. If anyone's interested/up for a real look at the hunnies, (there all out when the ball's fin), inform Elithrar. AKA tactical pooch 101.

Thanks a l   :headspin: t to everyone who's shown interest so far :)

-Derv

yeah i'll take the girls back to the house