SAU Community

Gold Buddy Club P1’s on Silver Stagea

Burns

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a set of gold Buddy Club P1 that I got to put on My white R33 that I am now selling and I can't decide if I should put them on the Stagea.

The seam to fit fine the clearances etc are all the same as the Skyline just not sure if I like the look.

1246RIMG0810.JPG

1246RIMG0812.JPG

1246RIMG0814.JPG

They look much better than the stockies, but would look better on a red stagea - which is what I have. I grabbed a set of smoked chrome BEO's in Japan on the last trip, cant wait for them to arrive. Like John said, dont forget da rubba.

Ken

Yeah they do look better than I thought. I thought the gold would look a bit strange on the Silver. I will probably put them on when the stock tyres are worn out.

They are 17's and yes I will get some tyres first.

I don’t see any point going bigger than 17’s The wheels and tyres just cost heaps more, don’t look much better, rougher ride, heavier and probably handle worse or crap bumpy Ausie roads.

Off topic abit. How do you stick big pictures like that in your post?

Go Advanced

Middle of the symbols, above the writing box is "Insert Image".

Click on it and put a link to the image file there.

You have to have the image hosted on a server of course

Skylines Australia has a nice picture hosting site if you don't have another

Hope that helps:cheers:

PS; for Burns, I think the Gold Buddy Clubs would look much better on a blue Stagea. I will swap you for some brand new, opened box, 17 X 8 HollowType R's as seen on our race R32GTST. Silver, matching your car perfectly :aroused:

• 3 weeks later...