SAU Community

Fremantle Car Carrier to Arrive 10th March

danozgriff

I haven't been in contact with them at all. Thought they were just going to ring me instead.... Well my experience is that I haven't heard anything back from them whatsoever. Am I supposed to contact them to help finish the process?

Anyone got their cars yet. I forgot to sign my aircon exemption so It had to be signed and sent back to my customs officer on wednesday - not sure how much that is gonna delay the release of my car. Also I find it strange that some brokers can get away without lodging an a/c exemption and still not have to degas.

No I haven't got my car yet. I'm waiting very impaciently for my Bill of Lading to be sent through. Without it I am unable to complete the paperwork for customs and unable to book for a customs inspection. Very VERY frustrating...

Got my car today, didn’t go though the degas shit everyone seems to have issues with.

I just asked my import broker to see what he can do, to get the car released without it been degassed or sign that air con exemption. All Good.

Nothing stolen.

It idles great that’s all I’ve done.

Ill try to get some dealer plates so I can run it out to Maddington to get complianced. Should be a good run on Japanese fuels and a loud exhaust, while it last.

Oh and boy oh boy, the car is beyond my expectations. A picture here is located here

http://andrew.ihostingonline.com/profile.jpg

http://andrew.ihostingonline.com/rear%20profile.jpg

I will try and get better ones when my digital camera decides to work better, the colours it is giving are rather dull and not what is really seen in real life.

I haven't got my car yet!

I am fuming!  I havent got my bill of lading yet either!  everytime i speak to geoff he insists it will be here tomorrow! 10 days later and i still dont have it.

I'm really upset with this matter. I'm with holding my payment of the storage costs of Japan ($371) until this matter is sorted out. Hopefully will get me some leverage in the matter.

Danoz nothing, Your custom broker will do all the work for you, he will even go down with you, to drive your car out of the wharf.

He has all the power work :( just bring your money to pay off the duties and taxes and fees.

Is anyone else still waiting for there car to get offloaded from freo? I only just got the B/L papers last tuesday. Should hopefully have it by next week after easter. So frustrating and I'm getting so impacient!

Did you buy your car through Mark Schuman?

Sort of. Prestige sourced it through him. I used UCL (Customs Broker) to handle anything this end. I didn't have to do anything and they delivered it from Freo to Hillarys for $50.

I used a custom broker too not an agent. Only paid 150$ inc gst in service fees, every other cost was cost price from customs, even got the invoice from customs address to myself c/o 'Continental Freight Services". Great for a tax right off. [i hope]

The way to go.

I have been having the same problem with Geoff, Tyler.

I finally picked up my car today, a Black Cefiro. I was pissed off it took them so long to ****en get the B/L. alot of bullshit if you ask me.

Just another way to get more cash out of me as far as I see it. Now my cefiro is going to cost me at least 2k more than it should have.