SAU Community

music

RB-Sam

just wondering whats everyone preffered type of music and band/artist

preffered music : heavy metal

bands : tool, pantera, children of bodom, sevendust, metallica

also enjoy drum and bass but not as into it as i use to be

hard-house, hard-engery, engery, brum and bass is also good, abit of metal (metallica mostly) also dont mind the hip-hop, rap etc (more an oldskooler rap than the newskool style)

ohh yeah and initial D MUSIC IT ROCKS :P (yes i know i am very sad)

hey mike i'm with you man initial d's wicked... dont stop the muuusic... *drift*...

i'm into trance, hard trance, breaks and drum and bass...

artists: Ferry Corsten, Marco V, Armin Van Buuren, Johan Gielen, Carl Cox, J00f, Kid Kenobi...

and Prodigy! (after TT anyway :P)

I prefer punk rock, fav band is Millencolin, but also listen to 28 Days, Bodyjar, The Living End & Good Charlotte the most. Also loved Drowning Pool, but the lead singer died on the Ozzfest tour a few years ago & the new singer just dosen't have the same impact. Still good music though. :)

A bit of bass-heavy rap is good too, Xzibit is awesome.

Vocal Trance, Psy-Trance, Dance mostly - but I'll listen to anything that sounds good - except heavy metal.

Corsten, Rank1, Signum, 4 Strings, Armand van Helden, Push etc.....

Can't wait for HardNRG wooot!

I'm with Ozzie_21. I like punk/rock (old skool and new). Good Charlotte, Living End, Grinspoon, Green Day, Goldfinger, Blink 182, Offspring, System of a down and all the other like. I prefer not to listen to R&B and rap but some of it (only some) is OK. Don't like computerised music (except Prodigy) and Heavy Metal ie. Slipknot (wtf are they screaming about half the time? :) Lol).

You won't catch me listening to Groove 101.7 and radio stations like that. Also I prefer listening to live bands than DJ's. Thats my opinon though

I'm with Ozzie_21. I like punk/rock (old skool and new). Good Charlotte, Living End, Grinspoon, Green Day, Goldfinger, Blink 182, Offspring, System of a down and all the other like. I prefer not to listen to R&B and rap but some of it (only some) is OK. Don't like computerised music (except Prodigy) and Heavy Metal ie. Slipknot (wtf are they screaming about half the time? :) Lol).  

You won't catch me listening to Groove 101.7 and radio stations like that. Also I prefer listening to live bands than DJ's. Thats my opinon though

Ditto, pretty much the same. I can handle most rap, but won't rush out to buy it. Xzibit is the only difference, he has the unique voice for it. Absolutely HATE RnB, that music is aimed at chicks anyway.

I like music with a lot of different lines, not the same chorus over and over that when it is recorded, the "artist" needs one good delivery & they have 80% of the song done. Heavy metal is ok in parts, but I like to actually hear what they are singing.

Fav Styles: Be Bop Jazz, The Blues, Baroque, Symphonic classical, Psy Trance, Tech House, Industrial (the real electronic dance one - not the stupid guitar style), 70's Prog Rock, 70's metal, Rock n Roll, Electroclash, Dub Reggae, Concious Ragga, 80's New Wave, New Romantic, and Indie.

Fav artists; John Coltrane, Mozart, Skinny Puppy, :wumpscut:, Hallucinogen, Radiohead, The Stanton Warriors, The Datsuns, Astral Projection, Led Zepplin, The Aphex Twin, Howlin' Wolf, The Black Keys, Bounty Killer, Duran Duran, Joy Division, Kings of Leon, and Fischer Spooner.

Never drive your Skyline with The Datsuns playing loud. Got me a sweet ol' speeding ticket doin' that.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I live in Thangool I cannot buy E85 fuel there or Biloela not many servo's sell it Rockhampton the  Ampol in Gracemere won't even sell 98 , it's hard to own a high performance car in CQ and NQ . 
    • Sounds like a good excuse for a trip to Australia! But yeah, trying it out is probably the best way to go about it. Please report back what you find.
    • Well as I will have both S1 and S2 front parts i will see what works best out of the two. Im not fussed if i need to drill extra holes, and im a big fan of Nutserts/rivet nuts and a nice painted dome head bolt as a way to hold stuff in place where plastic clips have broken and are hard to source new ones
    • Yeah truthfully it seems like the headlight supports for the ALTIA and S2 should be the same, but they aren't. I can only guess that the grill area of the Altia bar is different to the grill area of the S2 bar. Either that or it's due to the S1 bar having an angle up to the center bar that the Altia doesn't, or something. That said, I recently bought an Altia bar myself, and I fit it over the S1 brackets and thought "Yes, this will all work fine" so even as I doubt my own words as I post, I also daresay you'll be okay.
    • Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.