Jaycar Boost Controller, Hand Controller, Fuel Adjuster

funkymonkey

if we get 5 units of each the cost drops to:

Independent Electronic Boost Controller = $48 + GST

Digital Fuel Adjuster = $48 + GST

Hand Controller for Digital Adjusters = $36 + GST

Intelligent Turbo Timer = $27 + GST

Digital Pulse Adjuster = $48 + GST

So see if you can get lots of 5, otherwise if you're happy with the normal trade price, then I'll put the orders in.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was thinking today it'd be good to wait until we have 5 people, and well we have 4 so far definate (skylinegeoff, xRHETTx, tikki169 and myself) (except skylinegeoff doesnt want DFA so thats 3 for that), so we're awaiting one more (two for DFA).

Anyone else, cmon ;) I'm more than happy to wait a little while until we have 5. It's a $10 saving on each unit! Besides, the DFAs are out of stock atm anyway.

Also, I didn't put in the book in my above post, so to clarify, my order is:

1) Independent Electronic Boost Controller

2) Digital Fuel Adjuster

3) Hand Controller for Digital Adjusters

4) Performance Electronics for Cars - Silicon Chip Publications

;)

Independent Electronic Boost Controller - resonance,xRHETTx, tikki

Digital Fuel Adjuster - Out of stock (resonance, skylinegeoff,xRHETTx)

Hand Controller for Digital Adjusters - resonance, xRHETTx, tikki

unfortunately the mag is fixed price :rant:

two more people for each and you're good to go.

Cool, so now we need one more for DFA.

Funky, I don't want the magazine/book now, I just been to Jaycar and picked it up in there so I can read it on the w/e. Had a look at the kits too, they had DFA's there ;) So that makes my order: 1) DFA, 2) IEBC and 3) Hand Cont.

Cmon, one more for the DFA and we can get this order going. :(

if we get 5 units of each the cost drops to:

Independent Electronic Boost Controller = $48 + GST

Digital Fuel Adjuster = $48 + GST

Hand Controller for Digital Adjusters = $36 + GST

Intelligent Turbo Timer = $27 + GST

Digital Pulse Adjuster = $48 + GST

So see if you can get lots of 5, otherwise if you're happy with the normal trade price, then I'll put the orders in.

predator, coz of this.

OK, got the first batch and distributed. Worked out that a 3 kit package and a magazine fits into a 2kg package thru AusPort, I've spoken to skylinegeoff (who should be putting his kit together sometime this week :P) who mails out HICAS lock kits regularly and he adviced me that postage should be about $10 max. If its only a couple of dollars over it, I'll cover it.

pred, the costs up top are if you want to buy it buy yourself, the second lot of prices are if you wanna get in on the group action :( (i know you love teh group action)

Again just a reminder that digital fuel adjusters are NOT available as they are out of stock.

Just had some inquiries from NS members as well... anyone who's keen to boost the numbers for the group buy is more than welcome to join (regardless of if you're SAU or not). However only batches of 5 are required, as there's no further discount after 5 units.

RHETT, I just realised I owed you an R32 manual as well... remind me when you get your stuff so I can pop one in there for you.

Hi Shan,

I would like a boost controller and a hand coltroller. I want it this week though, so if you get enough for a group buy this week then sweet but if not i dont care. And also if you can get it by tuesday it would be great if you could bring it to the meet, otherwise just give it to Gareth to give to me as he lives around the corner from me and i will pick it up off him.

Gonna order the books, the hand controllers and the boost controllers today as we have the numbers to do a batch of 5 each.

So:

Boost controller - resonance,xRHETTx, tikki, cameron, pinoi_boi_r33, sxkity

Digital fuel adjuster - funkymonkey, resonance, xRHETTx, + 2 extra, Niroth

Hand controller - resonance, xRHETTx, tikki, cameron, pinoi_boi_r33, sxkity, Niroth

Book - tikki, resonance, pinoi_boi_r33, xRHETTx, funkymonkey

Cable (to connect handcontroller and boost controller, standard parallel port cable) - xRHETTx, pinoi_boi_r33, funkymonkey

Digital Pulse Adjuster - funkymonkey

Guys can you check this list and reply back if there's anything I've missed out or overlooked?

Just had some inquiries from NS members as well... anyone who's keen to boost the numbers for the group buy is more than welcome to join (regardless of if you're SAU or not). However only batches of 5 are required, as there's no further discount after 5 units.

RHETT, I just realised I owed you an R32 manual as well... remind me when you get your stuff so I can pop one in there for you.

Cool, i'm ready o transfer money as soon as you are ready (and work out exactly how much you want re GST etc). I'll come pick them up if thats ok.

You've got the first batch? Does that mean you already have the kits? If you do hats great because i'd really like to have mine for the long weekend if possible.

Thanks

Gonna order the books, the hand controllers and the boost controllers today as we have the numbers to do a batch of 5 each.

So:

Boost controller - resonance,xRHETTx, tikki, cameron, pinoi_boi_r33, sxkity

Hand controller - resonance, xRHETTx, tikki, cameron, pinoi_boi_r33, sxkity

Book - tikki, resonance, pinoi_boi_r33

Cable (to connect handcontroller and boost controller, standard parallel port cable) - xRHETTx, pinoi_boi_r33

Jase, the fuel adjuster is out of stock, do you still want the hand controller?

Guys can you check this list and reply back if there's anything I've missed out or overlooked?

hey shan, i wanted the book too if you could add me to the list that would be great.

Rhett