SAU Community

SAU March Monthly Dinner - Thursday 31/3/2005

Blitz

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the babelfish was a fish that translates all languages into a language that you understand eg chinese into english, but makes it so you only hear english...its in "the hitchhikers guild to the galaxy" book by douglas adams ?

get it ?

did u see they are making another movie on the hitchhikers guide to the galexy... geeez

it actually looks pretty good.

making.. man its done..

it comes out April 29 or something..

I CANT WAIT!! the trailers look unreal!!!!1

p.s.. MEAT

yeah, it was very nice steak. The service was pretty average. I think the worst thing was they couldn't just have one or two staff look after out table. I think we had a total of 6 people serving us throughout the night.

i was very, very full.

Who gives a sh1t what the service was like? I'm there for the food, not to rate the underpaid waitstaff.

I had unbelievably tender, melt-in-your-mouth steak, Amstel beer and outrageously expensive BBQ Sauce. I was happy :rofl:

das Fahren eines deutschen Automobils hat Sie einen verärgerten, defensiven Mann gebildet!

yes, the food makes it worthwhile. but good service is still apreciated when I get it.

Meh. I knew the service there would be bad. It's been crappy the last 4 times I've been there, and it isn't going to change anytime soon. I don't know why it keeps coming up? We've established a loooong time ago that the service there is sh1t dunno.gif