SAU Community

Group buy - NISMO Chrome gearknobs - $70each - RRP $180+

GKTECH

Hi, I have just got an offer on nismo chrome gearknobs.

The price on the market is around $180.

I can get them for $70 if I can get 5 names.

Here is what it looks like:

NISMO.jpg

(NOTE: The word CAPS can be seen in the picture, that will not be on the actual item :()

DSCF0155.JPG

May require slight modding to fit but nothing major.

I can post the gear knobs out for $5 Australia wide by express post.

Cheers

Greg

Payment methods are:

1. Cash on pickup

2. Cash on Delivery (through Australia post, will cost an extra $10)

3. Direct deposit into my Commonwealth Bank account.

List:

1. Amadeo - $74.35

2. Mason - Black chrome - on order

3. Munna - Black chrome - $84.15

4. Let me drive - $74.45

5. 2GU UP 2 - $74.50

6. Kristov - Black chrome - $84.20

7. Greg (order cancelled)

8. B33st - $74.55

9. HKS34R - $74.60

10. babs - $74.65

11. R324DR - Black chrome - $84.25

12. Osman R32 - $74.70

13. gt-t_r34 - - Black chrome

14. TOY 33 - - Black chrome

15. Jwah - - Black chrome

16. Kor'axis - - Black chrome

17. Ryan D - - Black chrome

18. 1noni - - Black chrome

19. nF - - Black chrome

P.S I ran a group buy of these on NS.com and it was very succesful. Even if we can get 5 or so people I will go ahead with the group buy as we bought 20 from the supplier last time... He likes me :)

NOTE: These are so cheap because they are classed as "factory seconds" as such, just means no packaging and no sticker. Im trying to get the stickers (5 speed stickers) individually but can't seem to find them (I am still looking)

I can get the ones with stickers in the box for around $140 in the colors listed.

its just after 7PM and the courier has just dropped off the gear knobs!!

Thats right.

GEARKNOBS ARE NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Payment information.

Prices are $75 delivered for chrome and grey gearknobs. The price for black chrome is $85 delivered.

There are 2 payment options. PayPal or Direct deposit.

My PayPal payment address is: [email protected]

OR

My bank deposit information is:

Acc name: Greg Kruse

BSB no: 063622

Acc no: 10142769

I bank with the Commonwealth Bank.

NOTE: if making payment in a bank it is CRUCIAL that you PM me the BSB number of the branch where it was made. if this is not done you will not get your item as I dont know who the payment is from. If you are making the payment via netbank then you MUST have your user ID as the reference.

Once payment is made please PM me with your full name, address (including post code and state), and your order stating which color you would like.

All items are sent out by express post so they will get to you 1-2 days after payment is made.

Cheers

Greg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gearknob is about 7cm long.

Everyone that has requested one has been added ;)

I will send PM's out when the gearknobs are in stock and then you can make payment to my Commonwealth Bank account. This will only be done once the gearknobs are in stock.

Cheers

Greg

I have had one of these gear knobs for bout a year now and just letting everyone know that after a couple of months the aluminum starts to go really bad. Mine is now very faded and has dots all over it. I can polish it but after a good drive it faded again.

Sorry didnt mean to take away from the group buy, just wanted to let u know my experience with this knob. It is a very good looking gear knob and EXAUNV has got them for a really great price as i paid $170 for mine ;)

Mike

;)

Im willing to get one.

Im interested in what you have to say about the above comment though.  

Shaun.

Hi Shaun, im organising a group buy for you guys.

What would you like me to day about the above comment? There isnt a lot I can say, I havent had mine for long at all so I cant say what it will be like in 6-12 months time.

If people are going to buy these gearknobs then thats fine, if they dont, then ill take to groupbuy somewhere else. Im not too fussed, just thought I could help a few people out by getting them stuff at more than 50% off...

From now on if people want to be added please PM me to confirm.

Cheers

Greg

hey EXAUNV,

Sorry mate i wasnt trying to ruin your group buy by my comment, just wanted to state my experience with this gear knob. I think that maybe if u could get the carbon fibre ones they would stay in a lot better condition as the only aluminum bit is on the top of it.

As i said, these gear knob are being sold at a GREAT price.

:P

• Latest Posts

• WELL IF ANYONE HAVE HIS PERSONAL CONTACT DETALS PLESE PM MEWell does any one have his contact details othe than in SAU? IF ANYONE DOES HAVE HIS CONT
    • I dm’d him about 6yrs ago and he still hasn’t opened/replied lol
    • G30-770. So long as you're talking engine horsepower, and not some bullshit wheel/axle/mystery horsepower.
    • It's a lottery, no one is going to be able to predict how much HP YOUR engine is going to handle as history has a huge part to play.    As examples though. I have one rb26 on 630rwhp, running 16 years now at that level, track use, only a couple of times a year.  Another 790rwhp, about 2 years now, driven every weekend.    If i was to give you a "safe" number I would say 450rwhp on 98 and 550-600 on e85.  Seen plenty of motors pop with less though too      
    • Fair play on the 120k, sorry just live in nanny Aus.  High rpm on cruise would kill me too.    On the gears, its not just first, so beside the fact I really enjoy that nice punch you get when you accel in first. 2nd is all messed up in the gearsets too. Most people I know with gearsets(even sequentials) have to drop into 1st for tarmac rally slower corners as second gear is too low in rpm, its painful. Translate to the street, I am using a 2.3 gear out of a low speed turn, gearset you got a 1.7 second. I can tell you now between my two cars which one is a LOT more fun.    On a track its a different story, once the car is moving the gearset ratios are supreme, 1st gets you going on a big rpm launch, then 2nd is no issue for the corner speed on most tracks.    Yer the price sucks  , old enough to remember these selling for $1500usd here in Aus.