SAU Community

Night cruise - 8th April

DJ984

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any1 wants to ride along side me to the meet up im happy to, as i have no idea either how to get there :)

I'll come along. Nathan I'm in Rouse Hill, interested in meeting up on the night?

For starters, there is the absolute mother of all speed humps that you are required to get over to reach the area outside Mcdonalds, and its not especially easy to find for those who arent familiar with the area, plus there are usually groups of local tools hanging around there with the skatepark 15m away.

Not to keen on this Speedhump business but will do wat i have to do to keep my car in 1 piece :(

Not sure on strathfield ppl maybe pplz from homebush area and west syd all meet up together ? say at a nuetral place like Castlehill ? as its on the way to where we gotta go i beleive.

Anyway , hope this works out in time , if not ill see u all another time :)

Nath OUT!

The meeting point is not a good one - sorry

For starters, there is the absolute mother of all speed humps that you are required to get over to reach the area outside Mcdonalds, and its not especially easy to find for those who arent familiar with the area, plus there are usually groups of local tools hanging around there with the skatepark 15m away.

I go there all the time and it's not as bad as you make it out to be... ;)

but yeah, probably not ideal for this kind of thing.

Alrighty, new meet point : Waitara McDonald's That or Thornleigh is probably the best places i can think of... PM me if you think of something better 'cause i had a thread with all this stuff before i opened this one to keep this one nice and clean ;)

do you want to keep this a skyline cruise ?

i might ask a few fds to come along

Nah, bring em along man, we'll have a bit of variety that way :P

I'll update the first thread now :( Let me know if i get your details wrong guys.

Cheers, see ya all there :P

Dave.

hmm waitara eh? need to go back to the dyas wen i was still at Normanhurst boiss...

hahaha well any from the west etc want to meet up and head up there together??

i'll only know my way till maybe hornsby after that i'm blank

hmm waitara eh? need to go back to the dyas wen i was still at Normanhurst boiss...

hahaha well any from the west etc want to meet up and head up there together??

i'll only know my way till maybe hornsby after that i'm blank

Me and another member are meeting up before hand and goin together as we live out west . Myst, we are meeting up in RouseHill MAccas roughly 1 hr before the meetup. If u want to cruise wif us u are welcome to , i might be wrong here but didnt u say ur from Strathfield area ?

If u dont find some peeps to go wif u can meet up wit us at like castle hill or something ... just msn or PM me [email protected]

Me and another member are meeting up before hand and goin together as we live out west . Myst, we are meeting up in RouseHill MAccas roughly 1 hr before the meetup. If u want to cruise wif us u are welcome to , i might be wrong here but didnt u say ur from Strathfield area ?

If u dont find some peeps to go wif u can meet up wit us at like castle hill or something ... just msn or PM me [email protected]

yeah i'm from strathfield but i havnt got any replies from any so far, so push the distance a bit further, parra and stuff i wouldnt mind goin to parra meeting up then cruise soo yeah..

just has a chat wif BiZzReVhEad on msn, so i'll be meeting up wif him first then making our way up..

I'll bring what ever lollies i have left from the easter show bags hahaah alot off gummies and wonka stuff, but u must say hi to get ur hands on them :Bang: